part 12

*Beverly's POV*

I wake up the next morning on the floor with Els hand intertwined in mine and her head on my lap. I blush and sit up. This wakes her up and I instantly feel a pang of guilt.

Our hands pull away from each others and she sits up. I smile at her as she turns her head and rubs her eyes. She smiles back and my heart flutters. She so cute in the morning. Her hair is messy and she has tired eyes with a sleepy smile.

My heart melts at the sight. We must of fallen asleep last night in the middle of a conversation. El & I have grown really close and I don't want to leave her. I also don't want to leave the others. Last night I got to know Mike & Will a bit better and they're really sweet.

Of course I want to go back to the Losers but it's not the same without Richie and Eddie.. I wish the Losers could move to Hawkins and we could all be friends. Then me and El could dat-.. I mean.. be really close friends. Because we are the only two girls. Yeah.

I blush at my thoughts and then shake my heads. El doesn't notice this and I sigh in relief that she doesn't.

I get up properly and walk over to my bag. I get out my hair brush and brush my hair carefully. All the others apart from El are still asleep and I admire how cute Richie and Eddie look together. I also think Mike and Will look adorable together and I would of thought they were dating if El had not of told me everything that happened with them.

Today, I will be going out with all the boys & El. We are going to the cinema. Me, El, Dustin, Lucas, Mike, Will & Richie. We will be seeing The Goonies. I'm glad about this because 1. I love the cinema & 2. It means I will have a chance to get to know Dustin and Lucas better. They both seem pretty cool.

I notice Will stirring and he slowly gets up and rubs his eyes just like El did a few minutes earlier. He looks just as cute as she did and I smile at him and give a small wave. He smiles tiredly back and returns the wave.

He gets up and stumbles over to me.
"Hey Bev! Goodmorning El." He says this all in a whisper. El smiles widely and waves back.
"Hi!" She whispers. I do the same.

"What's the deal with you and Mike? I mean, El told me you guys broke up but you both were just basically cuddling." He looks over toward Mike and back at me. He shrugs.
"I..I'm not sure..That's what we always did before we started dating I guess." He smiles slightly and shrugs again.

I nod my head. He sighs sadly as he looks over at Mike. I put my hands on his shoulders and spin him around. I look him in the eye.
"C'mon Will, don't be upset over Mike. Maybe you guys will get back together or maybe you'll find someone else."
He wraps his arms around me and hugs me tight. I hug him back and I can hear him crying. It's getting my shirt wet but I don't care.

I look over at El sadly and she looks back sadly. I can tell she wants to come over and join in but she doesn't want to ruin the moment. Will pulls away and his cheeks are stained with tears.
"Guess I'm still not over him." He says.
"Maybe not."

I cup his cheeks in my hands and smile reassuringly. He smiles back and turns around. El gives a small thumbs up and a small smile to me. I give one back and walk over. Will is sitting beside Mikes sleeping body, drying his eyes.

I look over at them. They make a cute couple and I think they should get back together but they obviously can't if Mike no longer loves Will in *that* way.