01 - The U.A. Examines

*Beep...Beep....Beep...Beep*

I whacked the alarm off my stand with my back leg, unplugging the annoying clock off the wall.

Peace at last...

                    *RING...RING...RING...RING*

                                 Ok! I am up! Yesh!

I look at my phone to stop the alarm and check the time. I get up, stretching my legs cat style, and take a look around my apartment. It wasn't much being small and having many of the common compliances a house should have, like a television, refrigerator, and the keys that I sometimes misplaced by accident. Living alone currently in this household by financing it with two jobs... Well, one current job and the leftover cash of a retired job.
Being the soft fur mutt I am, I did not have to wear any clothes. Therefore, I headed straight toward the bathroom. I get washed up by turning on the shower for a few minutes and shaking the water off. I head towards the kitchen in order to get some breakfast (What?! I am not going to brush my teeth before breakfast! That's contradicting myself!).
After that long harsh morning, I put my phone in my satchel and start to head towards U.A. for my entrance examination. Great, I have to take an exam and walk there....How Troublesome.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Now...I know that it is very cool looking building, but... Is this really a high school? It looks more of an office building to me. I stood right in front of a tall gigantic glass building with the entrance covered in layers of domes of unnecessary concrete. It was protected by a stone wall inhabiting the entire structure.
I took the form sheet out of my backpack and check the address.
Yep. This is definitely it...Though if I was unsure, I could always look at the sign in front of the building that said 'U.A. High School Entrance Exam Location.'
Before entering the building and after witnessing a blonde spiky haired kid yelling at a green hair wimpy kid, I was stopped by, for what I presume, a personnel of U.A. high school.
"Hey, you know you are not allowed to use Quirks in public."
Another personnel walks behind him, seeing what the commotion was about.
"Umm... Corneal, that could just be a regular black dog."
"You might be right, Brist. Well, if that's the case...Come here doggy. I need to get you out of here before you cause trouble to the other examines."
"If you put even one finger on me, I might just bite it off."
The shocked look on both their faces was so priceless, it almost made me chuckle.
"Now if you have anymore doubts on me taking the entrance exam like any intelligent being would, I could always show you my documents."
"Well... my statement still stands. You should not be using you Quirk in public areas. It is not allowed"
           "Well sir, what would you say if I told you that this is my true form." My gem glowed more brightly with every word from irritation. "I suggest you run along before I report you of treating an examine as a silly pet." I will admit, I might have growled at the end of that sentence.
Corneal walked away mumbling to himself while Brist walk up to me.
"I am so sorry about that. We happened to be very nervous about the entrance exam starting."
I looked off to the side. "Uh-uh, sure."
The lady hurriedly walked off towards her friend. Before FINALLY entering the building, I saw the green hair kid grinning and staring off into space.

                              What a strange kid.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Later...

"For all you examinee listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today! Everybody say "hey"!" He puts his hand up near his ear to help hear his 'excited' audience in the huge auditorium.

. . .

Wow. What a 'wonderful' crowd you have there Voice Hero, Present Mic. With a banana like hair cut and shades over his eyes, he has the ability to make ear piercing sounds with his voice. His character and personality is interesting to say the least
"What a refined response. Then I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready? Yeah!" he proudly shouts turning his back to the crowd and throwing his arms into the air.

. . .

A 'refined response' my ass. I don't know if I want to be here anymore. This is just depressing.
"As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battles after this! You can bring whatever you want with you. After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay?"

. . .

"Okay?!"
In other words, they won't let you work with your friends. Well, that doesn't matter to me. All my friends are not hero material.
I look down at my ticket I put on my seat which read my examine number and test location, 'Battle Center B.'
"Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center. You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. Your goal, dear listeners, is to use your quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains. Of course, attacking other examinees and any other unheroic actions are prohibited!"
        Strange, I recall four robots on the script, not three.
A guy with blue hair and glasses stands up suddenly. "May I ask a question?"
Present Mic nods his head and points at him "Okay!"
"On the printout, there are four types of villains. If that is a misprint, then U.A., the most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake.We examinees are here in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes. In addition, you over there with the curly hair! You've been muttering this whole time. It's distracting! If you're here on a pleasure trip, then you should leave immediately!"
This blue hair kid was Tenya Iida, a rich smart kid from a private school with a big history of famous heros. If I had to guess for the green hair kid, he is probably a magnet for bullies, especially after seeing him being yelled at by the blond kid, who is sitting next to him, this morning.
"I'm sorry" the green hair kid whimpered, closing his mouth. Everyone else giggled at the response.
"Okay, okay, Examinee Number 7111. Thanks for the great message. The fourth type of villain is worth zero points. That guy's an obstacle, so to speak. There's one in every battle center An obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. It's not impossible to defeat, but there's no reason to defeat it, either. I recommend that you listeners try to avoid it."
There must be some sort of purpose behind this zero pointer robot. The most obvious solution would be to learn when to wait for the higher ups to deal with it or wait for back-up. But, that solution seems to simple for one of the top prodigious school.
"Thank you very much! Please excuse the interruption!" Iida quickly bows and sits down afterwards.
        However, was it really needed to make the visual projection on the big screen behind you for the explanation of the physical exam similar to a video game?
"That's all from me! Finally, I'll give you listeners a present to our school motto! The hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said: 'A true hero is someone who overcomes life's misfortunes.' Go beyond. Plus Ultra! Now, everyone, good luck suffering!" Present Mic exclaimed.

. . .

That's it...I don't want to be here anymore. How troublesome...

////////////////////////////////////////////////

My Hero Academia Season 1 Episode 3 Part 2

////////////////////////////////////////////////