03 - The Results

I was putting away books in the local library. I have to admit I was very worried about the exam, believing that I might not have gotten enough points after the rescuing interruptions I had during the exam. Sigh...

————————————————

Flashback to the entrance exam...

         "You know, he actually defeated that robot to save me." I give a quick glance towards the brown haired girl as she walks to my right side. However, I still continue to stare at the medical team putting the green hair kid on a stretcher in wonder on what quirk can injure themselves that badly. "I'm sorry...I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Ocahaco, Ocahaco Uraraka, Miss..." she looks at me for an answer. How troublesome...
         I reposition myself so that I'm facing her. "Buroka, Nor Buroka, and I am a guy, just to let you know."
         "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" blushing red from embarrassment. "However, I am not trying to be nosy or anything but...how do you exactly talk?"
         I stood up even straighter with my blue gem in full view. "It is part of my quirk." I purposely made gem glow a little brighter than usual to prove my point.
         "Wow...that's amazing. Say, what happen to your little knife that you were carrying during the exam."
          "Oh...that thing," my gem glowed blue again and I summoned my kunai in my mouth. "It's called a kunai. It's part of my other quirk."
         "That's amazing!" Her demeanor dropped instantly seeing the green hair kid being taken away on a stretcher. "I hope he gets in at least... He didn't even get a single point."
         What?! With that much power, you think that he could have at least gotten one point. Then again, that quirk does have a huge drawback...
         "Do you think they would allow me to transfer some of my points to him? He did save me after all..." She looked back at me for advice.
          I don't think they would allow that. That would be the same as giving test points to another person. No...there must be more to this test. Heroism isn't just about beating up villains. It should be....No, it has to be the reason why they put that zero pointer in the test. That little boy saved the girl...saved her...UGH! HOW I COULD I BE SO STUPID! The answers obvious!
          "Umm...Buroka?" Uraraka goes right in front of my face and looking at me anxiously.
      "I do believe he will be fine, but I would ask, just in case, if you truly do want to give your points up for him. Uraraka, I would prefer it if you call by my first name." I approved of her personality after seeing her save the kid and trying to give her precious points up towards her savor.
          "Right, Nor! Say, do you mind if we could—"
          "ALRIGHT! Can all examines come back to the entrance! We need to make a clear path for the medical team to pass through" Present Mic announced.
          Uraraka panicked, wanting to get Present Mic's attention before he left. "See you later, Nor! I hope to see you in U.A.!" She ran off to catch up with him.
           "See you later, Uraraka."

—————————————————

           Now that I think back during the entrance exam, my rescue points are not going to be as high as I suspect it to be since all I did was move people to a safer location other than destroying the villain that was chasing them. Ugh...
         "If you keep sighing like that, I am going to bug you what's wrong and I know you hate that." This is Moral, my partner-in-crime of bring disorganization to its knees. He's a chubby orange head and quite the sweet heart but...he's not very bright.
           "I know, but can you blame me. I just took a huge test which can completely change my future and I haven't even seen the results yet." I separated two books apart from each other. 
          Moral puts a book right in tweet the open space. "Yes, I am very full aware that a test can be very stressful, especially one that determines your future. But, didn't you get your results this morning? Are you not going to view them during your break?"
          "I am going to review it during my break," I replied. "However, I don't know is more nerve racking, waiting for the results or seeing the results."
          "I'm sure you did fine," he reassured me. "If anything, you could have gotten in one of the other lower classes of heroism."
That's very true. However, that would completely destroy my plan to—
          "Nancy! Put these books in the children's section. Boruka, you are on your break!" my manager yells out.
         "Break a leg," Moral states while rumbling my head.
          "It's my dream to," I sarcastically said, rolling my eyes, while heading off to the break room in the back.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

In the back room...

           I made myself comfortable in order to help bring down my nervousness. I sat in a chair near a small table with food, deciding if anything were to calm me down it would be food. I open the letter to see a circular like object come out of it. It made my eyes blink a couple of times to make sure I was seeing properly. Is that All Might?!
        "I am here as a projection! Nor Buroka, I congratulate you on passing the written and physical test to get into U.A. with flying colors! In the physical test, you got 48 villain points and 7 rescue points for helping two young boys. This puts you very close to the leaderboard."
         He shifts his tie. "You results puts you in the top class for becoming a hero, Class 1-A!"
That's a relief. At least now I know I can put my plans into action.
         "However," he face becomes very stern, "The principle of U.A. has requested your presence. He likes to discuss you application form privately after you first day in U.A."
Oh shit.
         All Might puts his brightest smile and salutes, "I give you the best of good luck and hope to see you there! PLUS ULTRA!"  The projection shuts off.
         I haven't even started my high school career and I got sent to the principal's office. How troublesome...

///////////////////////////////////////////

My Hero Academia Season 1 Episode 4 Part 2

/////////////////////////////////////////