05.2 Extra : Students (11-21) + Clothing Continued...

STUDENTS OF CLASS A-1 IN COSTUME (11-21)
———————————————————————————

Seat No. 11 : Mezo Shoji

Quirk : Dupli-arms (Attached Tentacles that can Replicate Parts of His Body) Other Notes : Having an appearance like Kakashi makes it seem like he is an intimidating, stern person

Other Notes : Having an appearance like Kakashi makes it seem like he is an intimidating, stern person.  Upon further study, he is actually a calm and caring person. His is also very mature compared to his other classmates.

Seat No. 12 : Kyoka Jiro

Quirk : Earphone JackOther Notes : Coming off as cold and indifferent, she always likes to tease irritating people like Denki

Other Notes : Coming off as cold and indifferent, she always likes to tease irritating people like Denki. Seeing how she dresses and having a phone she keeps with her allows me to access that she loves music and being in style. Despite her teasing methods, she does enjoy socializing, especially with the other girls. Having earphone jacks attached to her ears allows her to hear the notes (through walls) unlike a certain anime character I know...

Seat No. 13 : Hanta Sero

Quirk :  Tape (From His Elbows)Other Notes : One is the socialists students, he normally tries to gain the attention of his friends

Other Notes : One is the socialists students, he normally tries to gain the attention of his friends. He also often comments out on other people's actions and abilities. Dressing average and being somewhat laid back makes me assume that compared to his classmates he a pretty average person. It's the 'friendly neighborhood Tape-man' coming to save the town from big naked people that is for sure.