02 - Battle Center B

Holy shit! I know top schools need to have certain standards, but this is too much! How much are they paying these people?! Me and about thirty examiners stood right of Battle Center B, a HUGE city battle grounds.,
        "That girl appears to be trying to focus. What are you doing here? Are you taking the entrance exam to interfere with everyone else?"
        Hm...Oh it's just those two again. I look over to see four-eyes giving another lecture to the wimpy green hair kid.
        "N-N-No, of course not," the green hair kid stumbled.
        "That guy's the one who was about to trip in front of the school gates, right?" Other examines where talking about him.
        "The one who winced after being called out." another examine exclaimed.
        "At the very least, we have one less rival to worry about, huh?"
          "Lucky for us."
        I almost feel bad for that kid. Then again, he applied to The U.A. High School so he should have expected something as harsh as this to be the entrance exam.
        "Is it just me or does that black dog looks like its taking the test too?" a tall examine questioned.
         This dog doesn't like being called an 'it.'
         "Okay, start!"  Present Mic stated.
         Wait, what?!
        "What's wrong? There are no countdowns in real fights! Run, run! The die has been cast, you know!"
         Ugh...What a troublesome man.
         All examines including me and my four legs ran into the city. I summoned my kunai through my gem into my mouth. I climbed against the walls and robots' arm and body in order to go behind the neck and cut the control wire. My goal here was to at least get 50 points to get in the top hero course without standing out. This means that pacing is everything.

——————————————

Flashback in the auditorium with Present Mic...

        "As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battles after this! Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center. You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. Your goal, dear listeners, is to use your quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains."

——————————————

        If I at least get 6 points per minute than I can have at least one minute to rest and recover. I can easily use my phone for the track of time. By the looks of it, they must put a limited amount of villains considering the amount of robots is dwindling fast.

///////////////////////////////////////////

At the camera room...

        "In this practical exam, the examinees have not been informed of the number of villains or their locations. They have a limited amount of time in a vast area. They have to draw the villains out from there. Information gathering ability to understand the situation before anyone else. Mobility that can be used in many different circumstances. Discernment to be able to stay calm in any situation. And pure combat ability. These basic abilities needed to keep the peace in the streets are turned into points in this test," a white mouse pointed out.
        "Doesn't this year's group look promising? Hey, Nezu, I couldn't help but notice that a black dog with a knife in its mouth. It's a bit strange don't you think? No, offense of course, since you are a...uh...animal," a women questioned.
        "Yes, I do know indeed. This little clever dog was able to trick the systems with his forged documents. However, I am very curious on how this will play out and what this dog is wanting to achieve. If he does make it through the physical and written exam, I want you all to keep a close eye on him," Nezu said sternly. Everyone else in the room nodded.
        "Well, we can't know for sure yet if any of these applicants are truly special. Their true test is still to come," a male stated and then pushing a red button.

////////////////////////////////////////////

        I got 46 points so far...not to shabby. Although, I did have to waste time to rescue some small kid back there. How troublesome....
        All of the sudden, a big burst of wind blows across to reveal a robot, bigger than a skyscraper, a few yards in front of me.

——————————————

Flashback in the auditorium with Present Mic...

        "An obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. I recommend that you listeners try to avoid it."

——————————————

        This is overkill...Seriously, this is just a physical high school exam. Why create something so big?!
        I took down another two pointer robots. Deciding that 48 points would be enough to get in, I jogged back towards the entrance while watching behind my tail where the zero pointer was.
        "This time, one minute left!" Present Mic shouted.
                                     *BANG*
        I look up to see, surprisingly, the wimpy kid jump up very high and smash the zero pointer into pieces.
         He's going to fall, I need to help him.
        I ran toward the crashing sight as fast as I can to see a brown haired girl smack him across the face.
        Well, that relationship ended fast...
        The green hair kid started to float. Realizing it must be her Quirk's doing, I quickly went underneath him to carry his weight on my back when he falls.
        "You can let go of him now," I tell the girl softly as she was floating on a robot debris. She nodded her head and made her fingers touch, mumbling 'release.'
        Why is his quirk so powerful?! Nevertheless, his right arm and both legs are completely shattered and bruised.
       "You know Miss, that was a grand rescue if I can...."  I look at her and see her puking up...well, let's just called it rainbows for now "...never mind."
       "Time's up!" Present Mic shouted.
        As I was putting the green hair kid down against one of the robot debris. Looks like he fainted from the pain of his quirk. Other examines were talking about him out of their curiosity.
        "What was that guy? He suddenly jumped at the obstacle."
         "He seemed to have a reinforcement-type Quirk but that was unusual But if he had such an amazing Quirk, what kind of life did he live that made him so jumpy? Maybe he was acting to trick others? But it doesn't look like he gained anything from doing so."
        "Anyway, there's no mistaking that he's an amazing guy."
        "Did that dog just talk?"
        I walked back over to the brown haired girl. "Rescuing people is important. However, I would refrain from injuring the injured."
        "It's part of my gravity quirk. Thank...you, for...helping me...save him," she said tiredly.
        "Save your breath. After all we don't want you puking again do we?"
        "Okay, good work. Good work, good work. Here you go. Here are some gummies. Eat some gummies." I looked over to my right and spot a small, old women dressed in pink and white giving out gummies. Introducing the backbone of U.A. high school by literary reducing the medical insurance, the Youthful Heroine, Recovery Girl!
         I walk over to her. "Lady, there's a boy over there with green hair that needs medical attention."
        "Don't worry, deary. I will take care of it," the nurse exclaimed.  She walks over to the green haired boy and 'Smooooch.' By simplify kissing a person, she able to completely heal anyone by using their own stamina.
        Eww...I am having big doubts whether or not I should go to this school between a barfing girl and a kissing old lady.

        This concludes the physical exam.

//////////////////////////////////////

My Hero Academia Season 1 Episode 4 Part 1

/////////////////////////////////////