Damian Wayne 02

Walking home at night was a dangerous feat in Gotham. Especially when you're barely average height and a teenager.

So, she did the rational thing and carried a brick in her purse and a bear mace gun. She held the bear mace gun in her jacket sleeve and she clutched her purse to her body.

Then she heard it.

Light footsteps were heard behind her and she tended immediately. It was as if someone was trying not to be heard.

Then she felt it.

A hand placed itself on her shoulder and she spun around. She shot the bear mace gun at the man and heard him cry out in pain. Then she swung her purse brick up to his head and didn't stop swinging until he hit the ground unconscious.

Only then did she realize that she had maced and attacked a beloved vigilante.

Robin laid behind her unmoving.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh sHIT." Was her first reaction to the situation. She dropped to her knees and felt for a pulse on his wrist. There was one.

"Oh god um, how do I contact Batman. Or Red Robin or a batgirl. Or bat woman. Oh god I almost killed Robin." Her hands ran down her face before she shook herself out of it.

She then saw a small communicating device attached to his ear. She knew that her working in stage crew in high school would help her in times of need.

She broke it out of his ear and started pressing buttons on it.

"Robin, why aren't you at your post?" Ah shears Batman ask from the comm. "Uh, yes, hi Mr. Batman sir, I accidentally knocked one of your kids unconscious. He was like stalking me then put a hand on my shoulder and I had a mace gun and a purse brick and I'm so sorry but he kinda did deserve it if he's gonna sneak up on people like that-"

"Relax, Miss. This happens more often then you would think. I will acquire your coordinates from this communicator. Just stay right where you are."

"Okay, I will Mr. Batman sir." She heard him grunt then the line went dead. "Oh shit. Out of all the Robins I had to knock out the mean vengeful one." She yelled and threw her hands up into the air.

Robin was a sight for sore eyes.

His face was red and puffy from the mace and swelled even more from the repetitive purse bricks to the face.

"I fucked Robin up. Wait- woah. I FUCKED Robin up!" Her eyes widened as she looked into the street in disbelief. "I took down a feared vigilante with Walmart bear mace and a brick in a purse! I fucking rule! But I also kinda messed him up maybe permanently so..." She rambled on to herself in the time waiting for Batman to come.

Around a minute later she heard a thump on the other side of the street and saw Batman land in a crouch. He slowly stood up to his full height, which had to be over 6'0", and casually walked over towards his Robin.

He seemed to raise and eyebrow at the girl sitting down next to a very much beaten up Robin. She swear she saw him suppress a smile.

"Look, Mr. Batman sir, I didn't mean to hurt your colorful spandex sidekick but to be fair you don't go fucking sneaking up on people in Gotham. Let alone in the middle of the night in Gotham." Her hands fiddled in her lap as she looked up to Batman.

"Relax, Miss. It sounds like he deserved it. I am just wondering how you did this much damaged to someone trained to take on Gotham's criminals." He picked Robin up and threw him over his shoulder. She scrambled up beside him.

"Well, I have a bear mace gun that shoots bear mace 10 feet, and see, I have this brick in my purse so I can swing it and it will actually do some damage." She smiled as her hands were filled with multiple weapons. Batman laughed at the smiling girl and turned away.

"Red Robin is going to follow you to your home on the roof tops to make sure that you're safe." He said and left her searching the buildings. She made out a waving figure and smiled and waved back to him.

She then placed her brick back into her purse and started walking towards her shady apartment building 3 blocks away.

~~~~

Two months later, she was sitting on her bed watching Coco for the fourth time, one of the times being in Spanish.

Her bedroom window was right next to a fire escape and her thick black curtains were pulled back so only thin pink ones covered the window.

Un Poco Loco just ended when she saw it. And heard it.

A dark figure slid her window open and stepped into her room. She screamed and threw her remote at the figure, but it caught it.

"I do not recommend attacking me again if you would like to escape my direct rage." The dark figure stepped into the light of the TV to reveal an all healed Robin. He dropped her remote on her bed and crossed his arms.

"Well, then don't fucking come up my fire escape in the middle of the night and scare me shitless." She mockingly smiled and his facial features worked themselves into a sneer.

"You are not going to apologize for injuring me?" He said as if she thought about it. "Me? Apologize? Ha! That's funny, boy blunder. Maybe you should apologize to me for sneaking up on me in the middle of the night in Gotham of all places." She couldn't stand up and face him for the fact that she had no bra on. I mean, he intruded into her room so why would she be wearing that devil machine.

"I have not reason to apologize. I was simply doing my duty to this city-are you mocking me?!" He glared and watched as she blatantly mocked him. "Yes, yes I am." She looked him up and down and copied his stance as best she could from her bed.

"What grade are you in? 1st?"

"Actually, I'm in college, spandex. Now if you would kindly apologize and leave my house before I call the cops. Or daddy bats. Now scurry or apologize bird man." She stood up from her side of the bed and walked around to him. She turned him around by his shoulders and pushed him towards her open window.

"Do not call me spandex or bird man ever again, citizen." His eye mask squinted and he leaned in to her. She realized just how tall he was. He was definitely over 6'0", her best guess was 6'4".

She made a disgusted face and glared right back up to him. Only then did she see the thick scar that ran vertically over his left eye. She thought it was cute.

"Release me, citizen." He ripped his shoulders from her grasp and looked down at her.

"You have no right to come into my home uninvited then boss me around." She dug her finger into his chest and backed him up towards her window.

Then in a flash, she spun him around, accidentally ripped his hood cape thing off, and sent him flying out her window.

She threw his hood thing on the floor and locked her window. She saw him blatantly fail to get out his grappling hook then saw Batman swing down and catch him.

They swiftly landed in the alley below. Robin looked up to her and glared and Batman seemed to be convincing him not to go back up.

She waved then closed her curtains.

~~~

I think imma make a part 2 eventually but no promises of a time frame

Words- 1320