Chapter 2

Author's note: YOU GUYS!!!! I just saw MGK two days ago for the first time!!!! Amazing show. These guys are so talented.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey man! Thanks for making this happen," Colson said as he reached his arm out to shake Gabe's hand. Gabe (NRG) pulled him in for a quick embrace, "yeah. Glad we could make this happen. This tour is going to be a fucking blast." All the men took turns greeting each other and catching up from the last time they all spoke. No one made it painfully obvious, but they all noticed the two very beautiful women walking towards the stage.

 "So we ready to get this sound check started?," AJ asked as he glanced at the time on his phone. "Oh yeah, we have our gear set up already. Let's head over," Gabe replied as him and his crew led the way over to the stage. As all the guys filed up the stairs and on to the stage, Gabe waved Lily over to him. "Hey everyone, this is Lily. She's our tour manager. If you all have any questions or need anything, she's your girl." Lily waved at the MGK crew and was loving every second of the attention. "Hiiii guys! It's so nice to meet you all. If I can help you all in any way please do not hesitate to let me know. I'd be happy to help," she gushed as she kept her eyes on Colson. Colson flirted right back, "Thanks babe. I'll be sure to find you if I need help." "ummmm. Ewwww. Make this stop already," Gabe cringed as the rest of the guys laughed. "Well, I'll let you all do your thing," Lily winked as she walked away.

 Rook made note of how sexy Lily was as he sat from behind his drum set. Each of the guys on MGK's crew started grabbing their instruments and adjusting them as they prepared to rehearse. He glanced up as he saw Lily going to sit in the front row of seats next to the other girl. Gabe hadn't introduced her to them yet, but she was clearly with the NRG crew. Lily was sexy in every way that a women can be, but the other girl was absolutely gorgeous. She did not wear as much makeup as Lily. In fact, she kind of had that "girl next door" look, but still out of most men's league. She wore a simple t-shirt, jeans, and Converse. Lily on the other hand was in short shorts, wedges, and a tight fitting blouse. Who was the other girl? Was she with one of the guys from the NRG crew? Almost as if on purpose, Gabe had just sat next to her and put his arm around her. She smiled at him and they began talking amongst themselves. Figures. She was probably Gabe's girlfriend.

 "We ready?" Kells asked into the mic snapping Rook back to reality. Rook nodded raising his drum sticks in the air to do the countdown. 1,2,3.

After about their third song, Rook noticed that the mystery girl whispered something to Gabe. He nodded and she stood up from her seat ad walked away. She disappeared behind the stage. He still had so many questions, but was sort of glad that she was gone now. He could focus more on the set now and get his practice in. Tonight was their first show of the tour after all. They needed to start it off with a bang.

 The rest of the set went well. The MGK crew walked off stage to sit in the front row as NRG's crew took their turn at sound check. Lily picked up her phone and looked like she texted someone. A few minutes later, the other girl reappeared and took her seat next to Lily, down the row from where the MGK guys were sitting. All eyes were on her as she made her way over to her seat. Rook took notice of how Kells smirked and smiled to himself as he watched both girls from his seat. NRG soon started and both girls bobbed their heads along to the songs. The unnamed girl mouthed the words to every song as the band went through their set. A few times she took her phone out and filmed the band and from what he could tell, she was posting on social media. Rook pulled out his phone and opened up Instagram. There were new videos posted on NRG's account of the rehearsal. She was obviously Gabe's girlfriend or something.

Kim could feel the MGK guys staring at her and Lily. They are surely always graced with the company of beautiful women at every tour stop so she was starting to wonder why they were staring as if they hadn't seen females in years. She quickly glanced sideways at Lily. Of course, she was soaking in all of the attention and seemed to be enjoying being their eye candy. Kim had grown tired of fiddling with her hair to distract herself from the sets of eyes she could feel on them. They were probably looking at Lily, but still. There was no need for this. She flipped her hair and fully turned her attention to the MGK guys. The first one to shift his eyes back to the stage was the cute drummer. They all followed suit knowing they had been caught staring. Colson was the only that had no reaction. His smile grew wider and winked at her before turning his head towards the stage. He was the most sure of himself out of the group it seemed. A man who is used to getting his way. He probably had his pick of any girl at every city and concert they play.