I dont hate you... | Part 5

Taaf and Spinel has been playing games with each other a lot, and Taaf has been talking to Spinel a lot, asking what she liked about him most, and he's been asking that almost every time.

Taaf: Heh... so, anyways, do you think my laugh is okay? Like, it's not, ugly or anything?

Spinel: No... why are you asking me these questions?

Taaf: Heh.. sorry, I'm just.. self conscious I guess.

Spinel: Hey! Don't be... whatever that is! Unless it's good... but if it's not then you're perfect in every way possible!

Taaf: Heh... thanks... I love you...

Spinel: What?

Taaf: Nothing!

•~Timeskip I guess~•

Taaf and Spinel have been acting different ever since they hugged it out after Spinel got a flower for his hair. It was big and pretty, and yes, it did make Taaf a lot cuter. They've been playing, but since Taaf and Spinel hugged, Taaf has been acting a bit off. He's been trying to avoid eye contact, touching, and talking, because he.. liked her? It didn't make much sense for him either. It was because he liked Spinel. Like, like-liked her. But avoiding her in general made Spinel think that Taaf hated her. She's been acting different as well. Sadder. Taaf noticed this, and began feeling sad as well. He hated to see her sad, so he decided to confront her.

Taaf: Hey... why are you sad? You've been acting sad and I-

Spinel turned and walked away, keeping her head down.

Taaf: H-hey... where are you-

Spinel turned around quickly and yelled at Taaf.

Spinel: Why do you hate me!?

Taaf jumped back a bit.

Taaf: W-what? I d-

Spinel: You've been avoiding me and not responding to me, not playing with me, and its making me think you hate me!

Spinel started turning white. Her gem it turning upside down... is this normal? She turned into a figure with spikey ponytails and black tear marks under her eyes.

Taaf: ...Spinel... I don't hate you.

Spinel: Then why've you been avoiding me so much!?

Taaf: Uhh... I.. can't really say right now...

Spinel: Tell me! What's so important that you've been avoiding me for this long!?

Taaf: I love you! That's what! Alright!?

Spinel started looking less mad, and more... surprised.

Taaf: I loved you since we hugged and you gave me this flower..

Taaf pointed at his flower in his hair. At this point, Taaf started crying. Like, almost bawling his eyes out.

Taaf: I liked you since then, and I could never tell you because I know you don't like me back! I wanted to hang out with you more but I was so nervous! You're so funny and awesome... I-

Taaf was cut off by feeling someone kiss him. He looked down, and it was Spinel. Spinel was kissing him. He felt so happy, but he didn't kiss back. He was just, blown away. Spinel pulled away and stared at Taaf before hugging him once more.

Spinel: I love you too.. that's why I wanted to play with you so much. I want to spend more time with you.

Taaf hugged back and both Taaf and Spinel started crying.

They hugged for a solid 10 minutes, and then they pulled away.

Spinel slowly raised her hand and held Taaf's cheek. They kissed one last time and hugged. Once they pulled away, Spinel brought her hand off of his cheek and tapped his nose, saying;

Spinel: Tag, you're it!

Then running away.

Taaf: Hey!

They chased each other around again, playing tag like it was the end of the world.

'I love her. She's my everything. She's the only reason I'm still here in this garden. She's the reason I'm still alive. I'll never leave her.'

'He's by far the best gem I know. He's the reason I haven't left to find Pink yet. He's a nice friend, and I'd never leave him. I love him. So much.'

Word count: 660.

Sorry if this felt short. Just wanted to get this out.