Poof. | Part 7

They arrived at earth, through the dark clouds that filled the night sky. Taaf began laughing maniacally, while him and Spinel starts getting ready for the big show.

Spinel: You ready Laafy Taafy?

Taaf: As ready as I'll ever- ... Laafy Taafy?

Spinel: Don't like the nickname? I like it.

She said in a whiney tone.

Taaf: I like it... it's just new.

Spinel: Hehehe... well get used to it! Let's go.

Just as the tip of the injector almost dig into the earth, Spinel shouted to the things on the earth:

Spinel: HEY! ARE YOU STEVEN UNIVERSE!?

Steven: Uhh... Yes?

Spinel turned to Taaf.

Spinel + Taaf: ... Perfect.

Spinel turned her hand into a horn and blew, while Taaf used his strength to stomp as hard as he could. The injector then dug into the earth. Spinel and Taaf then jumped onto the halfway point of the Injector.

Taaf: Well well well well well!

Spinel turned her eye into a telescope.

Spinel: Let me get a look at the menagerie!

She turned to the purple gem.

Spinel: You must be Amethyst,

Then the red gem,

Spinel: You must be Garnet,

Then... Pink Diamonds pearl?

Spinel: And Pink Diamonds pearl!

Taaf: Well, she remembered to take you with her here, huh? Isn't that just Perfect!?

Pearl: It... can't be...

Spinel: Oh but it can, and it is! I got a new ally, a new style, and a few new-

She smacked the injector.

Spinel: -TOYS that are gonna put and END to your little Happily Ever After once and for all!

Steven: Woah woah woah, this must be a misunderstanding! In case you haven't heard, we made peace with the entire universe-

Taaf: Yeah yeah yeah, we've heard. We've had your little message to the universe-

Taaf used Pinks arrow and his telekinesis to hit Steven in the back of the head.

Taaf: - On LOOP!

Spinel: I just love the part where Pink spends the rest of her life on his... NOWHERE planet-

Spinel spinned her arms around into a big spring.

Spinel: WITH a BUNCH OF NOBODIES!

Spinel sprung down on her arms as Taaf used his telekinesis to bring a trash can lid to the injector. He surfed down and pulled out his katana.

(Dont want to write all this out, so here's the video. Just imagine what you want to believe happened.)

Taaf: Good job Spins.

Spinel: Thanks Taafy.

They kissed deeply in front of the... still very alive child.

Steven: ... ew.

Taaf pulled away and looked at the kid.

Taaf: Oh right. Heh. Gotta get the kid.

Taaf used his telekinesis to hit the arrow in the kids head over and over.

Steven: ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow-

Taaf stopped hitting him for a laugh. For him, it was so funny seeing a kid getting swiped by an arrow multiple times.

Steven: That's enough from you two!

He pulled out his shield and charged at Spinel. She pulled out her scythe and started swinging. The first swipe.

Steven: Haha! That was nothing!

Taaf grabbed his waist and helt him.

Steven: Wha-

Taaf: Ya year that Spinsy? He doesn't seem like it'll matter if you did it again!

Spinel: Is that so?

Spinel took swipe after swipe, Steven taking it and being cut. It seemed like it hurt to him. Spinel and Taaf cared not.

Steven eventually pulled his head back, hitting Taaf, causing him to let go. Steven then grabbed Spinels scythe and tugged it away. Well... tried to.

Spinel: You dont poof easily, huh? Hmph... figured as much. Just you wait! Your human half won't stand a chance against my injector!

Steven: Ugh, can it!

He pulled it away from her, swiping her in half. She laughed on until she eventually poofed.

Steven: Ha! In your-

Taaf tapped Steven in the shoulder.

Taaf: You haven't even made me use my weapon yet.

Taaf pulled out his katana and started fighting Steven. Steven used Spinels  scythe, making the fight a bit more fair.

Steven: Just die!

Steven managed to swipe Taaf in half, taking a mild cut to the back in the process.

Steven: Ugh... finally.

Taaf poofed just as quickly as Spinel did.

Steven: Phew... I'd better bubble these two before they do something stupid.

Steven picked up their gems and tried to bubble them.

Nothing.

Steven: Huh?

The reddish figure from the Jaspers room appeared from behind the hill.

Painite: THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD TIME TO END THE CHAPTER!

Word count: 746.