𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

renjun's pov

we arrived at hangang,, but as we walked,, a huge
crowd appeared. the boys and i,, squeezed through the crowd just to see,, a girl looking like she's about to jump off.

oh wait,, its xandera!

"yah noona!!" jisung said as he tried to run forward.

"if you come closer,, i-i will j-jump." she said as she shakes.

"xandera you don't have to do this! just because of mrs choi,, you don't have to do this!!" i screamed at the top of my lungs while jisung cried thinking xandera will really commit suicide.

"i want to! i want to be with my mom!!" she screamed back as i tried to take a step forward.

"think about jisung! what is he going to do?! cry?!" i screamed back.

"o-oh..." she came to her senses.

"yah park xandera!" we suddenly heard a manly
voice.

then,, we saw,, mr park.

"yah appa,," she said as he tried coming closer.

"go away!" jisung said running infront of xandera and blocking her.

"oh,, so now you're helping her?!" dad asked.

"you already gotten what you wanted. you made
mom suffer didn't you!? i could tell what you did
to everyone! now there are even reporters appa! xandera doesn't even know about this. don't make
me say it." jisung said a very serious tone,, making
me,, and the boys shocked.

"yah...i don't know what you're talking about." dad lied.

"oh,, do you want me to refresh it for you? don't think
i forgot about it appa." jisung said,, tearings welling up.

xandera then stood beside jisung,, "tell me what happened." she said.

"years ago...before i was even 10 years old,, appa and mom had an argument. xandera was 12 years old. when i walked in the room,, i saw appa beating mama up,, vigourously. they only realised that i saw everything when i screamed. they said it was for fun,, but mom looked scared. the next morning,, i saw mom taking pills. from a very suspicious jar. then-" jisung stopped.

"yah! shut up!" dad said about to beat jisung who was taller than me.

"yah!" the police came and held him back.

"then..appa didn't let me talk to mom. everytime i saw mom,, she had bruises all over her body. rape. she was a victim of rape by appa. she didn't get cancer,, appa made the doctors say that. she was heavily bruised,, that she passed." jisung continued making me walk over to dad and slapping him hard across the face.

"you fucking asshole,," i said and kicked his balls.

"you. deserve. to die." i said and suddenly,, i felt my confidence sweep away.

as i was walking back,, dad was arrested,  which i was happy about but i suddenly fell to the ground,, tears escaping my eyes.

"mo-mom.." i said.

"i-im so s-s-sorry.." i said crying more as renjun came up to me.

he lifted me up,, and lets me cry on his shoulder.

"let's go." renjun said to the other boys.