thirtheen

xandera's pov

soon school was over. i said goodbye to taehyun and his friends before going to the boys. when jaemin and renjun saw me,, they walked away.

however,, a girl stopped renjun and jaemin as he was about to leave the school gate. oh wait,, isn't that park hyuna?

"what does the slut want now." i said and i dropped my bag and walked over to the 3 of them.

"oh xand-"

"what is she doing here." i said glaring at hyuna.

"i was just asking if they wanted to go to my cheerleading show-"

"no-" i was cut off.

"i would love to go." renjun said.

i felt a big pang on my heart. luckily,, taehyun saw me and walked over to me.

"you okay princess?" he asked as i felt tears at the brim of my eyes.

"y-yes. ca-can you tak-take me home tae?" i asked with a shaky voice.

"sure,, here's ur bag." taehyun gave me my bag and gave a death stare to renjun,, jaemin and hyuna.

oh god..where did it all go wrong...

"what happened back there?" taehyun asked on our
way back.

"i'll tell you later,, could we go somewhere first?" i
asked as he nodded.

we went to the nct dorms,, i packed my stuff up and wrote a note saying that i've left their dorm. taehyun was curious but he kept quiet and helped me.

we left the dorm together and walked in the direction
of my house. once we reached the front door,, he broke the silence.

"woah we're neighbours! i live beside your house!" he said and jumped while clapping.

"cool,," was all i could make out and he looked concerned.

then we reached the living room after putting back
my stuff. there was a 5 second awkward silence until i decided to break it.

"do yo-you want some t-tea?" i asked gulping.

"no it's fine. now,, what's happening?" he asked as i sighed and took a seat beside him.

"i think i've caught feelings..."