eleven

xandera's pov

we all reached the dorms carpark,, i parked the car
and woke up everyone. it shocked me that renjun wasn't asleep.

"o-oh? you're not slee-"

he stopped my sentence,, walking out of the car,,
moving me aside. it somehow hurt me.

"don't mind him,, he might be cranky." mark said
in a sleepy voice.

we all soon left the car and into our dorms,, i had only a day left in the dorm which was tomorrow before
i returned back home.

but somehow,, i was at their practice room,, dancing
to random songs and making up my own dances. i danced to icy by itzy carefully,, making sure i don't make a sound by my footsteps.

"okay so my leg goes here- oUCH!" i screamed as i hit my own leg,, making me fall to the ground.

"shit,, c'mon xandera,, you're better than this!" i
cheered myself on.

i continued dancing to simon says by nct127 next. i
did fall a few times but it was all okay. soon,, i created my own dance,, by listening to drippin by nct dream.

i had some slips here and there trying new dance
moves but it wasn't as bad as my sprain i just had. i tried to get up but my leg just won't co-operate. i had no choice but to text someone.

💖renjunnie💗

xandera:
renjunnie,, are you still awake??
i kinda need help...

renjunnie:
??
xandera,, ffs its 2am.
what help do you need??

xandera:
i might've sprained my ankle and i can't
get up
please help!! and don't tell
mark! or taeyong! or jisung!

renjunnie:
ughh fine,, where are you?

xandera:
dance room,, thanks injunnie <3
seen

back to story...
[still in xandera's pov]

5 minutes later,, renjun came in with some
medication and a bandage. as soon as he got in the room,, my face lit up in a million languages.

he then took a sit beside me,, "so?" he asked.

i made a confused face as he asked how i sprained my ankle. i told him that i was dancing to several songs and fell to the ground. he made an "oh" face and checked my ankle.

"renjunnie,, it's okay,, i can do it myself,, you can
sle-"

"no i came here to help,, and that's what i'm
gonna do." he replied with a sweet smile.

i can't with this guy,, making my heart flutter for so
many reasons- no what am i saying,, wait.. am i catching feelings?! oh no,, what about jaemin... fuck.

"and you're all done." renjun said,, snapping me
out of my thoughts.

"hey wanna eat?" i asked out of the blue.

"yeah,, i didn't eat.." he replied.

i crawled to my bag and took out the ramyun. at first
he looked at me with a "what the fuck are you doing" look.

"i'm gonna make ramyun,, then we can learn more about each other while eating! smart right? i know.." i said,, complimenting myself.

after cooking and eating ramyun,, turns out he likes a girl.

"so i like this girl,, her name is cassandra... she's
really pretty,, kind,, caring for others,, she puts
other people in front of her before herself. she went through a lot recently,, and she kissed a guy... she doesn't get my hints,, i really really really like her. i would do anything for her. but,, the guy that she kissed? he likes her. i'll admit,, he's better looking than me. what should i do xandera?" renjun asked as i felt jealousy sweep over me.

"o-oh..you like som-someone else i see.. well,, she
seems like a really nice girl... if she doesn't get your hints,, then consider her dumb. and renjun ah,, id you ever call yourself ugly again,, i'll buy a thousand mirrors for you to look at and compliment yourself. if the girl you like is just into guys with looks,, then don't like her. you're obviously far away from her league. you,, huang renjun,, is very lucky. even if she doesn't like you,, there are a thousand other girls who like you and will do ANYTHING for you." i said,, halfway grabbing his hands and playing with it.

he smiled and let out a laugh,, "wanna see something nice?" he asked as i nodded.

he grabbed my hand,, intertwined it and we walked slowly to the rooftop since my leg was injured. we sat on top of the rooftop,, admiring the stars.

"the stars are pretty.." i said as he sat beside me.

"yeah but you're prettier,," he said.

"renjun,, i like this guy.. his name is huang-" i stopped
as i felt his head on my lap.

renjun's pov

i pretended to fall asleep and laid in xandera's lap. she was talking about some guy she liked,, but she
didn't know that i could hear her.

"i like you huang renjun. i would do anything for you. i hope that cassandra girl you like,, likes you back. she's missing out on everything if she doesn't like you. i will always be here for you huang renjun. i like you more than a friend and i hope i can call u mine someday..." she confessed making me smile.

i like u too xandera.