Save Me

Snap!

Snap!

Snap!

"Perfect!" Beyoncé exclaimed from behind the lens. She lowered the camera so she could take a better look at her oblivious model.

"Beyoncé leave me alone," Nicki rolled her eyes to seem like she was annoyed but she secretly loved the attention.

"Mhm... Do you have to go?"

"Yes, I do. But you knew this already," This time she rolled her eyes for real.

Getting up, she went over to the now pouting blonde and placed a sweet kiss on her cheek.

Blood rushed to Beyoncé's cheeks and burning ears, turning them a brilliant shade of red. She looked down in embarrassment hoping her friend hadn't noticed.

"You'll be fine. Hey! Do your actual assignment and take pictures of nature." Nicki teased.

The art major groaned loudly at the idea of the boring task her professor had given her. Onika, who was already out of school got to enjoy the freedom of her job. Interior design.

On the job and off she had met wonderful celebrities and rich businessmen and women. Tonight she was heading to a party Rihanna personally invited her to.

"Mhm don't get too friendly," Beyoncé replied.

Nicki threw a quick smile over her shoulder before leaving Beyoncé's one-bedroom apartment.

Beyoncé detached her camera from her neck and placed it on the counter. She might as well do the assignment instead of procrastinating.

'Take a photo of something you find beautiful. Then write me a 1000 word essay on what that entity means to you'

The unit was nature so naturally, that was the precept.

It was raining outside that was beautiful to some people. She didn't care too much for rain but it was helpful when you needed an easy A.

She could easily snap a couple of pictures capturing every droplet of water as it rained down from the heavens, and write a sappy essay about how she overcame depression in her younger years. He would eat that up.

She grabbed her camera, ready to go outside but as soon as she grasped the strap her phone vibrated. Picking it up she glanced over the notification, expecting it to be nothing serious but it was exactly the opposite.

Anonymous: [Robbery at 0904 Giselle Boulevard.]

Adrenaline rushed through her system as she tore off her clothes and changed into something more appropriate for the occasion. The heavens opened as she ran outside, she hated rain.

-------