Hotline Bling

"Who is that?" Beyoncé looked over and grabbed her wife's phone out of her hands.

"No one. Give me back my phone," Nicki reached for it but got her hand slapped.

"Nah, you don't get to grab your phone. We don't grab phones," Beyoncé pushed Nicki's legs off of her lap and unlocked her girlfriends phone with her thumb.

"Whoever this is keep blowing up your phone," she murmured as she read the number. It seemed familiar so she clicked on the contact and went to the messages to see if they had texted.

"Baby I thought you trusted me. Give me my--"

"Shut the hell up! What the hell is this?" Beyonce shouted as she pressed the phone up to Nicki's eyes.

"If you don't fucking answer I will break this phone right now! On God I will!"

"I- I don't know," Nicki answered.

"Baby come over. Bey isn't going to be home for another hour," Beyoncé mocked.

"Megan when you coming to see me. We in Houston now," Beyonce screamed.

"This that bitch we collaborated with on fucking pussy ass YouTube!"

"Why is you texting her like this?" Beyoncé's voice was softer which meant Nicki really was in trouble.

Nicki glanced at the camera hoping after she told her it was a prank she would still have a relationship. "Can I have my phone back? You're doing too much," Nicki shrugged.

"Doing to much?! You're fucking cheating on me! You know what? I'm done with you!" Beyoncé slammed Nicki's phone on the ground affectively cracking it and stormed off to their room. Nicki followed quickly after her, knowing Beyonce would go in there she had already set up another camera.

"Why would you do that? You already know I need my phone to text Megan!" she pushed her girlfriend.

"Bet." Beyonce went into her closet and came out with Nicki's suitcase and some of her own t-shirts and sweats. Stuffing them into the suitcase she grabbed her make up and tooth brush and placed them in there too.

"Where you going?"

"Where I'm going don't concern you," she rolled her eyes and set the suitcase down before leaving to out on some shoes.

Nicki let her get all the way into the door way before she took the camera out. "Bae its a prank! Its a prank!" she laughed. Beyonce looked at her with a blank expression on her face.

"Yo that's not funny, for real. Get that camera out my face," she pushed past Nicki and into their room.

Nicki turned the camera to her face and rolled her eyes, "She mad right now. But anyways if you liked this video don't forget to give a BIG thumbs up and SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel to become apart of the Beynika SQUAD! And don't forget to follow our social medias in the description box below. Spam those comments with Team Nicki and we will see y'all in our next video! BYE!"

Nicki turned off her camera and went to find her girlfriend. "Baeee!"

If you can't tell this is my early writing days I-

Anyway thank you for reading this trash. Uhm its very short because I info dumped almost every where. That's how trashy I am 😊

But y'all can't tell me I don't got youtube couples outros down!

Anyways thank you for reading. Vote and comment!