Travis x Male reader

JESUS CHRIST IM ONLY JUST RE-READING THIS AND DAMN I FELT NO SHAME IN PUTTING NO WARNING FOR THE F SLUR I DIDNT EVEN BLUR IT WTF then again if your reading this your probably not straight and neither am I so-

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I sighed while walking into the bathroom to try and fix my black eye. Bet you can't guess who caused that? Yep, the one and only fucking dickbag- Travis. Though I may have a slight crush on him, he's still a dick. Wait, is someone else in here? There's someone crying... I go over to the stall and knock on the door, suddenly the crying stoped. "What the fuck do you want?" A familiar voice said quietly. Oh my fucking god, why the duck would the school bully be him the bathroom-crying?! I mean I've never actually disliked him so..."Uh are you ok? I-I heard crying so I-" I was cut of by him yelling. "I'm fine! Mind your own fucking business f-ggot!" I sighed and quietly said "Ok then, but if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm still here." I'm actually worried, is that....Wrong? "Pft, right." He mumbled softly. I walked back over to the sinks and noticed something. There was a crumbled up paper that seemed to have missed the trash. I pick the paper up and uncrumble it. It appears to a note, a love note? It sounds like it's from....no way... Travis!? I'm gonna ask Sal if he knows who it's from. I think to myself as I run out of the bathroom and into the courtyard, where Sal currently is. I go up to him with a some-what worried look. "Hey Sal?" I say and he turns to face me. I look at the note and then give it to him. "I found it in the bathroom, crumbled up. I think it's from Travis but I'm not sure who it's for..." Sal looked at the note one more time before handing it back to me. "Sorry man, I have no clue. You could try asking him, but you know how that will end up." I laugh a little before saying " Yeah its ok, I'll see what I can do." I walk back into the bathroom frustrated for some reason, I was frustrated until when I walked in I noticed Travis. He was standing there, facing the sink, while whiping tears away. "Travis...." He turned around shocked, but his facial expression quickly changed to angry. "Look before you get all angry, I found this note over there." I point to the floor, right next to the trash can. "I know it's from you... So can you please tell me who it's for?" He sighes and looks up at me. "Its for you ok!" He says and snatches the note from my hands, as my face turns bright red. "I-I-I...T-Travis...I never...." I don't know what to or say. "Yeah Yeah so what! Now you know. So now what, you gonna make fun of me?" I look at him worried and sigh. I smile and hug him, which leaves him shocked." I would never make fun of you." After a few seconds I stopped hugging him. "Why?" I look up at him and he has a face of mixed emotions. "Ya know....It's ok to like people of the same gender, there's nothing wrong with it." He didn't respond after that, so I leaned in (if you're short then you go on your tippy toes oof) and kissed him, which took him completely at shock. "Hey, why don't we go head out now. We can walk home together!"  I chirp happily, as he slowly nodds. I grab his hand and walk out of the bathroom with him, we go up to the usual friend group (You, Sal, Larry, Todd, and Ash) "What is HE doing here!" Larry quickly said with a glair. I made a cheesy smile and grabbed his hand again. "Don't worry, where on good levels now!" I giggled. Travis just glared, Larry didn't stop glaring either. Sal stood there for a minute before saying. "Are you sure?" He asked with a bit of shock his voice. I nodded. "Right Travis?" He looked away, somewhat flustered, and nodded. The others looked shocked, I just giggled again. Todd smirked. "Are you two dating?" I was about to anwset before Travis spatt out "WE ARE NOT DATING! THATS-" I cut him off hehehehe. "We are." Todd smirked again, Larry looked like he was about to explode. "W-WHAT THE HELL (Y/N)!?" Travis's face exploded so red, It even put Kirishima's hair to shame.

-smol time skip brought to you by my lazienes-

The school bell rang, signalling for us to leave. I skipped out of the school, going to the front gate. Larry, Sal, and Todd were waiting for me. "Hey guys go on without me, I have other plans." They looked confused at first, but they got the hint and left. I looked around for Travis, I couldn't find him and soon gave up. I went behind the school to rest my hand on top of his. I leaned my head on his shoulder, which he didn't seem to enjoy at first. "Hey, wanna walk home together?" I ask him while slightly glancing up at him, he looks down at me. "Sure, whatever" He grumbled, and stood up. He held out his hand for me. I gladly accepted. With that, we walk home together. I couldn't be any happier.

~the rest is up to you~