Travis x Sal's Brother Reader

in case any of you are confused, all of these are male readers. I know most of you already know but like-- Anyway, the theme of this, is that you look very similar to Sal. But you were put up for adoption because Henry didn't have enough money or confidence to put up with two traumatised children.
And this chapter isn't taking place in the in-game generation. So I'll be using things like earbuds, smartphones. You know the drill. Also, just one more quick thing you can skip if you want, Killian, if your reading this. Yes this is based off of one of our rps, idgaf. Ok.
(Btw Travis is really out of character in this. I did this purposely because I wanted to see what he would be like if he actually tried to make at least a single friend.)

(M/N)'s P.O.V

"M/N." I turn my head to my father with a slight glare. Right now we were driving from Seattle to some small American rural town, Nockfell, I believe it was called. We move frequently, almost every 5 months. My dad has to move around a lot 'for work.' And since my mom died in a car accident when I was a bit younger, I have no where else to go.
It's all kinda confusing, my dad isn't my real dad. I was put up for adoption, I don't remember much. I just know that I have a brother named Sal, a father, and a mother who died. My foster mom died as well when I was younger, I already mentioned. "Oh come on, don't give me that look. It's not that bad." I groan. "When I told my girlfriend I was leaving, she literally broke up with me." My dad sighs "Look, I promise. This place looks like a nice place to settle" he says that every time. " plus I found someone on Tinder-" "Gross, dad, I don't care about your love life" he chuckles "it'll be fine, you'll probably find someone else." I roll my eyes and scoff at his words. Eventually, we arrive at our rented apartments. 'god, this place is creepy as fuck.' I think to myself, wanting to gag. It looks like a dumpster turned into a building. That doesn't make much sense..."help with the boxes." "Right." I say and pick up two boxes, stacking one on top of the other. That was a pretty dumb idea, now I can't see. Oh well, I'll manage. I walk into the building and I go to the 4th floor to room 403, I heard that the last person got murdered here. Lovely. I wait for my dad to exist and unlock the friggen door already. When he finally does, I enter and drop the boxes on the floor and now my arms feel like noodles.

3rd P.O.V (short)

After a few months of living the apartments, (M/N)'s new 'mom' makes you guys move again into a house, still in the same town but you know what I mean. Anywho, he gets to go to a small ghetto asf school known as Nockfell High.

Ok back to your P.O.V (told you)

I wake up to slight yelling, yawning as I rub my eyes. I check the time, 4:53 Am. This is getting ridiculous, I think to myself and sigh heavily. It's my parents, they've been fighting like this almost every night now. It's always about some stupid shit, like 'you don't know how to raise your own son. Well you don't know how to do your own job' I look out the window and wonder 'should I just go for the time being?' After a while, I convince myself to hop out of the window. It's not that big of a deal, it's a one story house after all. Although I did trip on a rock. I come across a ghetto church, my God is everything in this town ghetto?? I read a sign at the entrance saying that it's closed, except for workers apparently. I walk to the nearest store and get a small snack. When I get home I go back through my window and thankfully they're done screaming like orangutans (Idk why I like spelling it 'arangatang' but thats not how you spell it TwT) "Well I get two more hours of sleep till' I have to wake up because sadly school is still thing." I say to myself and actually manage to fall asleep, I wake up to the sound of my step-mom yelling for me to wake up, I sighs "Alright already!" She growls "Don't speak to me like that! Get ready for school or you'll be late!" I sit up "I can't get dressed with a Karen in my room." She scoffs and walks out, slamming the door. I snicker to myself and get dressed, putting my stuff into my backpack. I look at the door and sigh, leaving. "(M/N), come get breakfast! My dad yells "I'm good, I'll eat at school." I say before bolting out so no one can stop me. When I get to school, I come across the entrance and sit on the steps, panting heavily. I put my earbuds in and listen to (F/S). [Favorite song] Not long after, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up and see a boy with long, dark brown hair and a band tee shirt. I remove a single bud to hear what he's going to say. "Hey Sal, what're you doing here so early?" I freeze and my muscles tense a bit. Oh shit. "Uh g-good question. I'll go f-find an answer to that somewhere else." I say before bolting off again, leaving the boy confused. I enter the school and just walk down a random hall, nit knowing my way around. Sal doesn't actually go here does he? I haven't spoken to him in years! What would he say? How would my awkward ass react?? I find my way to the boys restroom and go in them, hiding myself in one of the stalls. I sigh and get out my schedule. My first class is...Science. Okay, and that starts in about...1o minutes. I leave the restrooms still holding the paper in case I forget which room number it is. I look around a bit more and eventually find the science room, room 167. I go in the room to see quite a few kids already there. I sit in an empty seat and get out the needed items. I put my earbuds away and grab out a pen. I start doodling on my hand since class doesn't start for another 8 minutes. I hear someone plop down next to me and glance at them. It's a boy with blonde hair and a purple sweatshirt. He has a black eye, I wonder how he got it. "Oi what're you lookin' at fag?" My eyes widen and his attitude. "Erm..you?" He raises an eyebrow "What happened to your voice? You sound different." I sigh. I'm guessing he thinks I'm Sal. "What?" He scoffs "Sal?" Like I said. "I'm not Sal...Sorry..." Ugh why the fuck do I have to be so awkward? "Well then who are you?" "(M/N)." His face seemed to be less angry after I said that. "Are you related to Sal or something? You both have those stupid masks?" I sigh "Yes, and it's a prosthetic.." "Huh." "Are you a bully?" He furrows his eyebrows. "Yeah, I guess so." I kinda wanna try being friends with him... Is that bad? "Oh, okay then. That makes sense." He gives me a questioning look. "Your not gonna go sit somewhere else?" I shake my head. "Why would I?" "I just told you I'm a bully, doesn't that make you wanna leave?" I shake my head again and he huffs. "What's your name?" "Travis." After that, the rest of the class finally arrives and so does the teacher. Class goes on, blah, blah.