ch.4

Severus's pov.

After the talk last night something Hermione said stuck with me but I try  to forget about it and focus on work, i know she will tell me what she meant when she is ready. Right now I am in the living room waiting for breakfast, I was in the middle of reading a book about potions when she walked in" breakfast is done and on the table" Hermione says walking upstairs " aren't you going to eat" I ask" ya I just got a few things to do before I eat  that's all" she says " ok I will see you later as I have to go run some errands" I say" I am actually going to meet with Minerva in few hours so I guess I will see you tonight" she says. After I eat breakfast I get dressed and ready to leave.

Hermione's pov.

After Severus left I went downstairs to eat before finishing my small little project and going to see Minerva to talk about the kids and the plan on how everything will go in the near future. I know someday I will be able to go back to the wizarding world safe and sound and be with my wonderful kids but I know I will have to wait until I can go back and see them  again. I really miss my children but I know once it is safe I will Be able to See them again. I just have to be really patient and wait until it is safe. I work so hard to get were I am only to have to give almost everything  behind for mine and my children's safety. After my meeting with Minerva I made lunch for Severus and I before I get my lesson plans ready for the upcoming week. By the time lunch was finished Severus came into the door " lunch is done " I say as sit and eat "Thanks Hermione " he says while sitting down to eat" how was your day today" I ask " good I went to the library and then went shopping what about you"he asks" good Minerva and I talked about how the kids are doing and how my life will possibly change for the better but other than that it was pretty much a normal day." I say " that  good you might have a better life after this is over and you will be able to See your children again speaking of which how are they doing" he asks" they are doing great they love staying with my parents and loves to go to Hogwarts everyonce in awhile, they help Minerva in classes and things when they can. " I say " they sound so much as you by helping when ever you can and who ever you can. " He says" I tought them to help whoever they can  whenever they can, I also thought them to always be polite even if the person. They are talking to isn't. So polite". I say " you tought them well and I know they will always use what you tought them in the future" he says " I really hope so they are really good kids but sometimes I think they might grow up to be just like there father's" I say " you tought Them well and there father's don't have anything to do with them and how they grow up" he says" I know you are right but I sometimes feel like that I am not as good as a mother I think or try to be" I say " Hermione you are a great mother you would do anything to keep your kids safe." He says " I will do anything to keep them safe but sometimes I feel like I am doing something wrong" i say "Hermione I think you may be a little peranoied those kids will grow up to be great people and will always remember everything you tought them" he say " I  am a little peranoied but I think that's because I know how people can pretend to be good but actually turns out to be bad people I mean I thought Harry and Ronald were good people and yet they rape me and wants to kill my children." I say " your history dose make sense to why you are peranoied but your kids were raised by you And that is all you need to think about trust me thinking of all of the bad posbiltys will not allow you to focus on all the good things that can happen in the world" he says " I guess you are right thanks for the advice" I say " you are welcome Hermione" he say " Minerva said that the kids talk about you sometimes apparently you are nice and you made a really good apression on them even though you only spent a few minutes with them the kids. Really like you " I say " I always thought everyone hates me after a few minutes of being around me " he says" I always liked you you are a great teacher and you try to help all your students people just like to jump to conclusions I tought the kids never to jump to conclusions exspesally when a person is involved"  I say "that's a great lesson to teach them exspesally since most teachers act differently during lessons" he says" that's true but it was mostly to make sure they pay attention to who might want to be friends with so they don't make the same mistake as I did when I was younger" I say " it's good you are trying to help them out for when they are older but sometimes it can be hard to Know what might happen in there future they might actually make the same mistakes" he says" I guess your right I just worry about what might happen in the future but It helps me think that everything I do can keep them from going through what I went through" I say " that makes sense" he says and the rest of the day we did our own things.