One

Natsu and Lisanna are finally together! Everyone was partying for the whole week. Since it was a rare occasion, and because the pyro is dense as a rock.

But all that while, Lucy hasn't been at the guild for three months since day one of the relationship. She had jobs at Magnolia to pay for her living expenses.

She had to admit, she loves the pyro so much. That it broke her to see him with another girl. So she avoids going there to move on.

The blonde maiden walks around the town, as she reached her home. Her apartment was given to her by her landlady, since the landlady was leaving to live with her rich son.

"I'm home," Lucy announced tiredly to her home.

"Lucy! You're back!" four voices greeted her.

"Are you hungry?" a worried voice asked her,"I already cooked dinner, come on and eat with us,"

"Thanks Renshu," She smiled, and nodded,"I could really eat a whole buffet right now,"

"Don't worry, I'll cook a buffet for you," He laughed, as he left her to her chair for her to seat.

"Do you feel any muscle pain? I could massage it for you," A second voice said, as he went behind her to massage her shoulders,"You've been working hard, are you sure you don't want us to work?"

"No thank you," Lucy chuckled, as she looked up to look at him,"It was my decision in the end, so basically you four had to keep your ass relaxed as I work,"

"That really hurt our prides as men, you know," He said.

"Seriously, Mingyu, I can do it myself," Lucy assured him, as she pat his right hand with her left one,"You guys needs to recover,"

"I'll do as you say, then,"

"Yu'er should really consider Lucy's worry for us," The third voiced snickered at Mingyu,"She already told us the same thing two months ago, just believed in her,"

Mingyu just humped in returned.

"Thank you for that, Weizhe," Lucy looked at him,"But when you guys are better, you can go get jobs,"

"Alright, then," He smiled in content,"I'll believe you,"

"But aren't we already in better health?" The last one said out of curiosity why the blonde won't let them out

"I'm worried that you guys will get trampled on by girls," Lucy sighed, as she took a bite again,"You guys are drop-dead gorgeous, you'll be in danger out there,"

"We don't care about those women," He tsked,"You're our person, our only woman,"

Lucy blushed, causing the the rest to snicker teasingly at her,"Jianyu!"

"I'm only saying the truth," He chuckled, as the three voiced out their agreement on his previous statement.

Three months ago, she unexpectedly found this four men unconscious by the shore near the guild, since she really wants to avoid the guild, she brought them home with the help of her spirits

These guys have no memories of their past. But they knew their names and what magic do they have.

Bai Renshu, he has white/holy magic. Heise Mingyu, he has black/demon magic. Houyan Weizhe, he has celestial fire magic. And lastly, Yuzhou Jianyu, he has universe magic.

Loke and Capricorn confirmed—with the help of Old Man Crux— that their magic is like no other. Mingyu's magic is stronger than Zeref and Acnologia combined. Renshu's magic is pure holy magic, same level as Mingyu. Weizhe's celestial fire, is stronger than any fire. Loke said, that the kind of fire he has was not the same as the celestial flame Natsu ate before, and can kill celestial spirits and very hurtful to normal humans. Jianyu, however, was a special case. Jianyu's magic is very rare and one of a kind. Universe magic, as it applies, has the power to control the universe, this kind of magic only exist to Gods. Meaning he had the power to destroy the universe in one snap.

And these guys... Have all declare their love for her on the second month they are all together. Lucy, however, claimed to them that it was just their gratitude and they've mistaken it for love. However, Jianyu said that their love was true and it clicked the moment they've met(aka the night she found them). So, for these days, they are trying to make her fall for them.

Her worry is that people will lable her as a whore for having four men at the same time. But then again, it's hard to open up to love again because she was already heartbroken by what happened three months ago.

"Keep on trying, boys," She laughed at them, and the boys sighed, and their night went back to the way it was as always.

~

Yesssssss. I made a new story. I'm really sorry for those are waiting for my old ones, I really haven't got any ideas. So I might skip the minor details in those. Like in Dragneel Family, I might skip the GMG part since I haven't got any idea and skip to the important parts so the story could be shorter. Same goes with 7 years.

But I hope you will like this new one. The last chapter for Tyrant Princess might be coming up soon. So thank you for all the supports!