Four

"Our enemies have tried and succeed on killing her to take revenge on us," Mingyu said, and slammed his hand on the table,"If we didn't hid our continents, and froze ourselves and our people, those people will spread in this continent as well!"

"Who really are you?" Laxus snarled at them.

The four looked at one another before the three finally stared at Jianyu. Jianyu closed his eyes as the rest stares at him, he was debating whether to tell or not to tell them everything.

Then he saw it. This guild. Standing next to them, protecting their beloved woman against those people. Protecting them her as their empress. Like the empress she was meant to be. Their only Empress.

So.. They'll be able to stand next to her after all..

"We.. Are the Four Deity Emperors," He could see the shock look on a few people. Those people consist of Levy, Freed, Gray, Makarov, Laxus, and Erza.

"Who?" The man with metal eyebrows rudely asked. The title ring a bell, but he can't remember where he heard it.

"Four Deity Emperors are four immortal emperors who lived long ago, but most people call them as the Four Kings," Erza told with her arms crossed,"As the legends say, all of them loved one woman. But that woman caused a downfall to their empires,"

"How?" One of the members asked.

"An evil faction has killed her causing a distortion on their mentality and powers," Laxus said,"And their continents and the four emperors has never been seen again,”

Everyone turned to them and stared. Wondering if the four emperors are really these four good looking people.

“Yes, that's who we are,” Renshu spoke to all of them in a hush voice. They want to keep their identity as much as possible but Jianyu told them, he must have saw something. Something good.

“So, you coming to her life was a plan?” Bickslow questioned.

“No, it was more like fate that brought us back together,” Mingyu softly smiled.

Weizhe tsked and glared at the guild,“Hold up! Do you all think we still haven't forgotten how all of you forgot about our Lijing*?!”

*Beautiful Spirit.

The other three glared, as everyone looked down, very much ashamed. Suddenly, all of them to one another, like they're communicating with their eyes.

Their next actions confused the four emperors. The females were either in the kitchen and making a banner as the males were cleaning?

“Zhè dàodǐ shì zěnme huí shì?**” Mingyu said in their mother tongue.

**What the hell is going on?

“Tāmen wèishéme yào kāi pàiduì?!***” Renshu exclaimed, clearly flabbergasted at the Fairies.

***Why are they throwing a party?!

“Nǐ zěnme kàn?*” Jianyu laughed at his friends. The reason was so obvious.

*what do you think?

“Shénme?” The three questions. Jianyu can be so confusing considering he's the oldest emperor.

*What?

“This is the way Fairy Tail work,” Jianyu told them,“I think if Lijing didn't saw us at her apartment, she would come here. That way they'll apologized in person, then party,”

Suddenly, he remembers how he met Lijing many years ago. The girl who has helped him when he was on the verge of death.

Jianyu panted as he keep running deeper in the forest. Assassin were coming after him. He was still just a young adult, a young adult with great power.

‘Mother...’ He thought with a pained expression. The mother whom he loved so dearly want him dead. Yuzhou Clan was a non magic family, and were rather poor. When his family found out that he was the gifted one. The one who was destined to have the Universal Magic, they sought out to kill him to pass his magic to their favorite child.

He kept running, until he saw a small house. He didn't want to intrude but—

He was shot by an arrow. He tripped and now he was surrounded by them. He was about to use his magic when—

“Come forth, O Light! Shining duet: Light Arrow!” Arrows made out of light shot the assassins strippers through the heart.

He turned to that voice who saved his pitiful life. And saw it was a black haired girl with the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

 And saw it was a black haired girl with the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes

“Are you alright?” The black haired angel asked him. But he was awestruck by her beautiful.

The girl approached him and helped him stand up, without any words, they went to the small house.

She helped him get inside of the house and placed him down on a mattress.

“Come forth, Light! Calm of the Goddess: Mega Heal,” The pain suddenly disappeared, the shot and the cuts were like never there in the first place.

“You should rest for a while,” She said in a hush voice, placing a hand over his eyes,“Don't worry, everything is okay. Go to sleep,”

ʕ͙•̫͑͡•ʔͦʕͮ•̫ͤ͡•ʔ͙

He didn't know that he had fallen asleep, but when it dawned to him. He stands and left the small room, looking for the angel that saved him last night.

The early risers are chirping, morning sun beams peeking through the clouds, birds about their morning rituals, a gentle cool breeze, golden light everywhere, covering natural and man-made creations, full of beauty and magic, filled with the promise of a new beginning.

A new beginning. He was away from that horrid place. He isn't locked up in that cell any longer.

He then saw her right there. His angel. She hasn't noticed him yet, but she was playing with her magic. A mixture of the stars and light.

“Oh! You're awake!” The girl happily said, as she approached him with a beautiful smile.

“Ah, yes, thank you for saving me!” He bowed to her,“I don't know how I could I ever repay you,”

“No need for repayment!” She said, and  helped him up,“At least you are fine. I heard noises that's how I found you,”

“What is your name?” He kindly asked, and introduced himself,“My name is Yuzhou Jianyu,”

Xīng Lijing, nice to meet you, Brother Yu!”

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Okay, so firstly, I apologize to everyone who has been waiting for updates, because there was a lot of things going on during those times I wasn't able to update.

Yeah, sure I was able to vent my frustration here because of ya know(Dispatch, and Daechwita release😂). And also as I said on my profile, my hand got hurt, it took a while to recover since the bones were.... cracked.

But I'm back in writing again! So sorry again for the delayed updates!

—Jane

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛