Chapter 1 - Missing You

Jungkook POV

Three years.. The one who I loved I'm still in love and I always love him.. He left me.. He broke my heart into million pieces.. I thought that my parents will support me but they didn't.. All they care about is what others would say.. Its not their mistake its mine... I trusted him...I gave all my love.. But he didn't love me.. Its true how someone love a person like me.. I'm not that handsome, not that rich.. A shy introverted boy but he is the one who broke my fear.. He makes me happy.. He is the only reason for my happiness..

I heard that he opened his own gaming company like he dreamt.. I'm happy for him.. But I still can't forget him.. My heart aches for his love, his touch..  Just like a trash everyone threw me away.. I know I should get rid of those feelings for him.. But I can't.. He is my first love and he will be my last..

I looked at the pic of me and taehyung.. 'Koo.. Smile widely..' I chuckled a little and kept the photo in my closet.. I dried my hair and went to the kitchen.. I have to wake my prince.. I went to my room and saw my little prince sleeping peacefully.. He is my only happiness.. I'm alive because of him.. I sit beside him and caressed his fluffy cheeks..

I'm sorry baby I can't say who is your father.. But I won't let anyone to hurt you.. I will protect you.. I kissed him on his forehead.. 'Baby..' He shifted in his sleep a little.. 'Wake up baby..' He whined and opened his eyes.. I stroked his soft hair.. 'P-papa..'

'Morning prince..' He rubbed his eyes with tiny fist and hugged me tightly.. I carried him and went to the hall.. His small hands wrapped around my shoulder and his head rests on my chest.. 'Still sleepy baby..' He shook his head and looked at me.. 'Come on.. I prepared a hot bath for you.. We have to meet uncle jin too..' He jumped a little..

After a clean bath I wiped him with towel and dried his hair.. 'P-papa.. I want to eat ice cream..' I nodded my head.. 'Of course bub.. In evening.. We can go..' He kissed me in my cheeks..

'Uncle Suga..' Suga hyung I think he is busy in his work.. He said that he is working on a new project.. 'We will meet him soon hanu.. Don't worry..' I carried him to the hall and prepared breakfast for him... I made his favourite pancakes with banana milk..

I packed his little backpack with his toys, hankie, water bottle and also his colour book.. I have to get ready for my work too.. 'P-papa is so h-han.. Han..' I chuckled at him..

'Handsome..' He smiled and nodded his head.. 'Well my prince is more handsome than me..' I locked my apartment and we both get into our car.. 'Hanuel.. Don't be naughty always be with jin hyung.. Okay...' He nodded his head.. The day care centre is 20 minutes from my apartment..

'Morning koo.. And morning too my little prince..' Jin hyung hugged me.. Hanuel bowed and wished him back.. 'Hyung.. Are you free today evening..'

'Yeah.. After 5..' I sighed a little.. 'Great.. How about an ice cream.. Hanuel wants to go..' Jin hyung carried my son and nodded his head.. 'And what about yoongi hyung.. '

'He is busy in his new project koo.. I don't know  but I will inform to him..' I caressed my son's cheeks and kissed him on his forehead.. 'Okay baby.. I will meet you in evening.. Don't be naughty..' He nodded his head and kissed me on my cheeks.. Jin hyung pats my shoulder.. I looked at hanuel once again and leaves the centre..

 I looked at hanuel once again and leaves the centre