Chapter 9 - Be Mine

Taehyung pov

I really hate this silence... Why he is here now.. Aishh... That bunny left us alone.. 'He is really understanding..' I looked at me father.. 'Jungkook.. He is like an angel.. He forgive us too easily..' My dad said.. I nodded my head..

'He don't hold grudges.. And he dont know how to hate his loved ones..' I feel warmth around my shoulder when he wrapped his hand around it.. I missed it..

'I'm sorry Taehyung..' I bite my lips not to cry.. 'I'm sorry for everything I have done to you and jungkook..' I can't control myself.. I leaned on his shoulder and cried.. 'Forgive your dad Taehyung ah..' I clutch his shirt and cried.. His fingers stroked my hair and he kissed me on my head..

'I missed you dad.. I-i didn't mean to say those words to you.. But I can't leave jungkook too..' He chuckled at me..

'I'm really happy that you choose him tae... You are not same like me...' I tilt my head and looked at him.. He wiped the tears and took his wallet.. I saw a picture.. She is like me.. I looked at the picture and my father..

 I looked at the picture and my father

'She is your mother.. My love.. Kim Taehee..

'S-she.. She looks like me..' My dad smiled.. 'You are like her tae.. You are our son..' My father explained everything.. I feel really bad for him.. Now I know why he is too cold towards me.. 'She is my only love tae.. But I can't accept Sana in her place.. All these years I didn't touch her too.. That's why.. We dont have children.. She is too obsessed with me... Like tzuyu..' I holds my dad's hand..

'But you choose what you need tae.. Jungkook is your everything.. I don't know what to do.. So to protect you and jungkook I became..' I wiped the tears on his cheeks.. 'I really miss her tae..'

'I'm sorry dad.. I didn't understand you..' I hugged him tightly.. 'No tae.. I'm so happy now.. You have a beautiful family.. I know taehee also feels the same..' I smiled at him..

'Don't worry about sana.. I will deal with her.. I know about her.. So let me take care of everything..' I nodded my head... 'And congrats for your new game tae... I'm so proud of you..'

'Dad coming thirty I arranged a success party in my company.. I want you to attend..' He caressed my cheeks..

'Anything for my son.. And I can't stay away from Hanuel too..' We heard a loud thud we both looked at hanuel who ran towards my dad and jump on him.. 'Harabeoji..'

'Dont run like this Hanuel.. You will hurt yourself..' Jungkook said.. Hanuel nodded his head.. 'Wait uncle...I will prepare dinner for all..' My dad shook his head..

'No koo.. I have some important work.. I have to leave now..' He said..

'Don't harabeoji.. Stay with me..' He hugged hanuel and kissed him on his head.. 'I will see you tomorrow hanu.. I promise..' Hanuek kissed him on his cheeks.. My dad took his mobile and called someone..