Epilogue - Euphoria

No one's pov

Jungkook packed the last box and looked around the empty hall.. Three years its his house.. This house holds lots of memory of him and hanuel.. He remembered the first day when he carried his son in his hand and entered into the house..

'Mr. Jeon.. Everything is ready..' Jungkook looked at taehyung's bodyguard.. He looked around once again and closed the door.. He saw taehyung waiting for him in the car... 'Shall we go..' The younger nodded his head..

Taehyung drives the car to jungkook's father home.. Until marriage both jeon and  wants tae and jungkook to live alone.. Tge younger already invites his staffs and his students to attend his marriage .. Taehyung's partners, colleagues , many models and celebrities are also invited to the marriage..

'See you in two days..' Jungkook said... The elder holds his hand and looked at him... He didn't want to leave the younger.. 'Hyung it's only two days..' Taehyung pouts to him..

'I will miss you..' Jungkook chuckled at him.. 'Aww.. I miss my little tiger too.. But it's our tradition.. We should not see each other until marriage..' Jungkook said..

'Can't wait to make you mine Jungkook...' The younger blushed a little.. 'And I miss my hanu too..'

'If he sees you here then he won't let you to leave..' Before he get off from the car Jungkook pecked the elder on his lips.. 'See you in..'

'Our marriage..' Jungkook smiled at him and gets off from the car.. When he entered he saw hanuel playing with his noona.. 'Papa..' Jungkook sit beside them on the floor..

'Did you packed everything..' Jieun asked.. The younger nodded his head.. 'Pack.. Why... Where are we going...' Hanuel asked..

'To our new house.. You are going going to have a big bedroom.. It's Seo joon uncle's gift..' Hanuel jumped on the floor.. Jungkook stayed in home with his son and parents..

Jieun and jin along with jimin is in charge of the decoration... Hoseok and namjoon prepared everything for wedding.. Taehyung is also busy in office he finished his work so he can take a leave for a week..

'What are you doing here.. You should get some sleep..' Jungkook looked at his dad and he sit beside his son on the bench in the garden..

'Thank you dad..' Jeon looked at his son.. 'Thank you for accepting us..'

'Bunny.. We should thank you.. I know I'm not a good father but you always love us more.. I'm really proud of you jungkook..' The younger leaned on his father's shoulder.. 'Thank you jungkook.. I'm really happy that you forgive us for what we have done to you..'

'Its all past dad... And everyone should react like that.. So don't blame yourself dad..' The younger said...

'You should get some sleep.. Come on..' They both get into their house.. Jungkook laid on the bed but he can't sleep.. He is little bit.. No really nervous.. He is going to marry his love..

Next day Taehyung is in his room.. Namjoon fixed his suit.. 'What if I forget my vows..'

'Don't worry jungkook wont leave you.. I don't know how the bunny fall for this alien..' Jimin said.. Taehyung glared at him..

'And I don't know how the little meow meow fall for this midget..' Hoseok and namjoon looked at them both and sighed..

'Jungkook stop biting your nails..' Jin scolds the younger.. 'I know you are nervous but its only your taehyung.. So there is no need to be nervous..' Jin tried to comforts the younger..

'And you are really look like a prince..' Jieun said..

'Then I'm the little prince..' Jungkook chuckled at his son.. 'Yeah my hanuel is our little prince..' The younger kissed his son on his forehead..