Chapter 5 - Chance

Jungkook POV

What should I talk to him.. Why he is here.. How did he know my apartment.. 'Papa..' I looked at hanuel who is crawling on my lap.. 'Can we go out to zoo today.. Tata said that he will take me to the zoo..' I bite my inner cheeks and looked at taehyung..

'No.. We can go next time.. Okay..' I caressed his cheeks.. 'Ah.. Please papa.. I want to go with tata.. Please..' He holds my cheeks with his tiny hands.. He is my only weakness I can't say no when hanuel looks at me with puppy eyes..

'A-ah.. Okay okay..' He chuckled and kiss me on my cheeks and ran towards taehyung.. Hanuel is so happy with taehyung.. And the way taehyung holding him.. Will he leave me alone again.. Or is it for hanuel.. Many questions arise in my mind..

'Hanu you have to get ready.. Come on let's bath..' He kissed taehyung on his cheeks and ran to the bedroom.. I tried not to look at him.. I was about to go but he stopped me.. His touch.. I missed this feeling.. The touch which makes me to feel safe.. Feel loved and also broken..

'K-kookie..' I didn't look at him.. He stood behind me too close.. I can feel his breath on my nape which makes me to breath heavily.. I clenched my fist and controlled myself not to cry.. 'Baby.. Just hear me out.. Please..' I want to hug him and shower him with kisses but I'm scared..

'P-papa..' I heard hanuel's voice I took my hand away from his grip and get into the room.. I wiped the tears and looked at hanuel.. 'Come on.. Let's bath..' After a clean bath I helped to wear his outfit..

'Papa.. Get ready soon.. I will wait for you outside with tata..' I dont know if he had any breakfast in morning.. But how should I ask.. I hesitate a little and went to the hall.. He looked at me and smiled.. The smile which melts my heart.. 'T-taehyung..' His eyes widened and I saw his glossy eyes.. He chuckled at me..

Suddenly the we heard the doorbell.. I startled a little.. 'I will see it..' Who is it this time.. I opened the door and saw tiffany.. What a lucky day for me.. She was about to enter but I stopped her..

'What do you want Miss. Tiffany..' I don't want her to be near with me or with hanuel.. Yesterday I came to know who she is.. 'Aww.. Jungkook...I just want to spend some time with hanuel.. Where is he..' She asked..

'I don't want you to see my son.. Now leave..'  She smirked at me.. 'Jungkook I'm trying to be good for you.. Don't make me angry.. Look I got tickets.. Let's spend this day.. I hope hanuel like amusement park..' I scoffed at her..

'Ah.. I'm sorry but we are going to the nearby zoo.. No need to be good for me Miss.Tiffany..' She tried to touch me but I backed off a little.. What if tae see her.. Aishh.. 'Now.. Leave..' Before I close the door she placed her hand on the door and pushed it slightly.. This idiot why can't she leave..

'You have to come with me Jungkook..' She is really stubborn.. I dont want her to near my son.. Suddenly an idea popped in my head.. I looked at taehyung sitting on the sofa with hanuel on his lap.. 'Okay.. Come..' I let her into my apartment..  She smirked and get into my house..

But soon she stopped on the track when she saw taehyung in the hall.. 'What are you doing here..' Did she know him.. That's not in my plan.. Taehyung smirked at her.. 'What are you doing here..' She asked.. 'I will call tzuyu..' Tzuyu.. Now who the hell is she.. What's going on here..

'Call her.. I don't care.. And please inform her that I'm spending time with my lover and my son..' She looks so shocked.. 'What.. Did you want me to call her..'

'V.. It's not a joke.. You are engaged to her..' Engaged... Did he.. I bite my lips hardly.. Did he forget about me.. Then why he is here now.. Again I thought he wants me in his life but I'm so unlucky.. I looked at hanuel who is stood in between both taehyung and Tiffany..