Chapter 11

I woke up and was about to hug Alejandro but he wasn't there. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and made myself not so ugly. My makeup from yesterday was all over my face and my hair was all messed up. I brushed my hair and put it in a low bun and took all my makeup off. I went downstairs looking for Alejandro. He was sitting on the couch with his gun in his hand and 2 men on the couch in front of him. He looked at me.

"Jen come over here" he says. I walk over to him and sit down

"What's this about?" I ask

"They want us to take care of someone for them" he explains

"Ok when?" I ask the men

"Well we were thinking today if that's possible. You don't have to kill him or shoot him. just hurt and threaten him to not mess with our money again" one of the men explained

"What did he do?" I ask. We didn't just do this for small things. We didn't kill anyone don't trip. But we did hurt them.

"We have a greenhouse and dude robbed some weed from us" the other man explained

"Ok but how much?" I asked

"$1,000 worth"

"Alright we'll take care of it" I respond

"How much do u guys want for this?" The man asked

I look over at geesy. He was the one who did the money part.

"Well since u don't want us to shoot. We'll do it for $9,000" geesy tells him "also if this is a set up just know we have people around us when we do this who will kill you" geesy says to them seriously. In my mind they were stupid. The guy only stole $1,000 worth of weed but they're going to pay us $9,000

"Don't worry G we wouldn't do that. We look up to you." the men said. We talked for another hour getting the rest of the information. Once they left geesy and I went into the kitchen.

"Babe my head hurts so bad" I tell him. He hands me some Advil and water "here take this"

"You know Advil isn't gonna do shit for me"I tell him

"I'm not giving u no hard pills"

"Whatever" I say taking the Advil. We eat some cereal with almond milk cause I put him on. I explained to him the nasty side of real milk. Let's just say he hasn't drank real milk since.

Once it was later in the day and time for us to do our job I got ready. I took a shower and did a high sleek ponytail and I had some false eyelashes on and some lip gloss. I put on a PINK (Victoria secret) black two piece tracksuit with black adidas. Geesy got ready in some black jeans, black north face, and his black yeezys. We both grabbed our guns. Geesy had gotten me a new gun. It was a semiautomatic 9mm pistol. It had diamonds around the muzzle and around the trigger guard and a pink G on the Grip. I loved it.

We got ready and said our prayer. Every time before we do our jobs we say a prayer together and I think it's my favorite part. Even though I know God doesn't like what we do, we still pray to him. It makes me feel more connected to him and to Alejandro.

We got in the car and went to the spot I set the guy up. I forgot to say but I was the one who would set the people up. Once we got there we parked. It was at a park. I texted the guy asking if he was there. He was.

"Ok he's here" I tell geesy. I tuck my gun in my sweats. And give him a kiss.

"Alright when I twirl my hair come out" I tell him

"One last kiss for good luck?" He says to me smiling. I roll my eyes smiling and kiss him

"Ok. Is everyone standing guard?" I ask him. What geesy told the men was true. We had people around to make sure we weren't being set up.

"Yeah" he says to me. I get on top of geesys lap and get out from the drivers side. I walk towards the guy.

"Hey" he says hugging me

"Hiii"

"Did u bring anyone with u?" I ask him

"Nah I made sure to come alone. did you?"

"No I drove myself"

"So are we going to do it here? Or?" He asks. That's when I started twirling my hair.

"Um no let's go to my car, but first give me a kiss" I tell him still twirling my hair. The guy starts leaning in to kiss me but geesy showed up. He shoots at the sky and the guy quickly turns his head to look at geesy. I giggle and walk towards Alejandro.

"Who the fuck are you" the guy asked confused

"Doesn't matter." Geesy responds

"So this is a set up?" The guy asks

"Yup. You shouldn't be meeting girls in places like this" I tell him "but anyways, do you know Martin and Emilio?"

"What about them?"

"They sent us with a message for you" Alejandro says then swinging at him and beating his ass. I stayed watch making sure no one was coming. Once the guy was on the floor not able to get up geesy stops and backs up. I crouch down to him.

"Don't mess with peoples money love, don't steal from people either. Especially if you can't defend yourself or are stupid enough to meet up with a girl late at night in a area with no one around. Martin and Emilio just wanted to let you know that if it happens again, you won't get the easy way out. Also if you report us to the police or have someone go after us, we'll have you killed. Got it?" I say and he doesn't respond
"Got it?!" I yell at him

"Yes" he says spitting blood out. I reach for his phone and give it to geesy.
"What's the password nigga?" Geesy asks him. The guy tells him and geesy sends the guys friends a message to come get him.
"Your friends are gonna come get you" I say patting the guy and getting up. Geesy and I walked to the car and drove off before someone saw us.

Once we got back to his house I wrapped his knuckles.

"Did u make sure he didn't get hurt that bad?" I asked him

"Why do you care if he did?" He asks me with an attitude

"Because he isn't supposed to die. We aren't fucking murderers" i say to him now mad.

"How convenient" geesy scoffs

"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask him

"You want to kill bitches who simply look at me but are so concerned with a nigga you don't even know"

"You sound stupid. I'm going home" I say about to walk out. He grabs my arm and pulls me back inside.

"You can't leave. What if someone's looking for us" he says

"I'll take my chances"

"Jennifer stop acting so fucking petty. You can get yourself killed or arrested" he says grabbing me again. He made sense but he made me mad so.

"Whatever" I say going upstairs and going into his room. After a while he goes upstairs.

"I rolled this. Wanna smoke it with me?" He asks me showing me a Blunt

"Yeah" I say. He lights it and we started smoking.

"I'm sorry I just get jealous. You know this" he says handing it back to me

"Yeah same" I reply.

"I just can't share my Baby" he says tickling me. "Stopppp" I told him laughing.

He stops and I smack him smiling. He leans in and kisses me. I pass him back the blunt. We finish our smoke sesh and go to bed.

Y'all the last 2 chapters haven't been the best but I try to post at least once a day. usually ill do 3 chapters though❤️❤️
Also fun fact, I got the name Jennifer from Jennifer's body. I think it's such a pretty name 🤷🏻‍♀️