Chapter 12

* 2 months later *

I was home taking care of my mom. She was officially an alcoholic. She drank everyday non stop. She only stopped when she would sleep. I was a little depressed because of it but I had my boo. I checked my phone and saw that he texted me

Geesy 🙃
Hey mamas, I planned a date for us today. It's somewhat fancy so get ready, I'll pick you up at 8:00 ❤️

I smiled and saw that It was 5:00 I take a long time to get ready so I went to take a shower and got ready (picture above) once I was done it was 7:00. I made sure my mom had everything she needed before I left. Once it was 8 Geesy texted me saying he was outside. I went outside and got in his car

"Close your eyes" he smiled

"Why? Is there a snake in here?" I panicked

"Nooo just close your eyes"

I closed my eyes.
"Ok open" he said and he was there cheesing with a dozen of roses. I smiled and kissed him

"Thank you baby" I said taking them and admiring them. They were so pretty.

"You look so beautiful" geesy said driving

"Thank you babe" I said to him and played with his hair while he kept driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked him

" McDonald's" he joked

"Ok" I smiled

"I'm joking. It's a surprise" he said. I stayed quite and all of a sudden he stopped the car.

"Here you have to put this on" he said giving me a blindfold

"Are u going to kill me or something?" I laughed

"Yeah and imma throw ur ass in the ocean"

"Ok" I said letting him put the blindfold on me

He started driving again and after a while we stopped. He helped me out the car. I could hear waves crashing and I knew I was stepping on sand. As he was guiding me to walk the waves got louder and louder. "Ok here" he says. I stop and he takes my blindfold off.

He had set up a cute dinner date. There was a glass table and a white tent over it. There were rose pedals all over the sand. There was candles all over because it was dark. It looked so romantic
"Oh my god this is so pretty baby thank you" I say turning around to hug him. He kisses me and we sit down at the table. There was food trays and there was one specific tray that had a cover over it.

"My friend at the restaurant where I took you on our first date helped me set this up" he smiled at me

"Thank you baby I love it"

We started eating and talking. We talking about how close we had gotten and how grateful we are for each other. Once we were done he said "I got you desert. I asked your brothers what you like and that's what I got you" he grabbed the tray that was closed And put it in front of me. He opened the tray and it was cheesecake but there was words on it.

Will you be my girlfriend?

I looked up and gasped "omg yes" I said to him. He got up and leaned over to kiss me. I took a picture of it and we started eating. After that we went to the sand and sat on there.

"You know you've really changed my life for the better" he said to me "even though we have our moments where we fight I still wouldn't trade you for the world"

"You too. You've been the only reason I'm ok throughout this whole thing with my family." I kiss him. He holds me close to him. I could hear his heart beating. It was beating faster than normal "so your my official girlfriend now. Luz helped me plan this. Since you know I'm not a romantic guy"

"Thanks babe" I laughed. We sat there for a while longer and talked. Once it was late we got up and went back to his car.
"I have something else for you" he said to me

"What?" I asked

"Close your eyes one more time"

I closed my eyes and he told me to open them. I opened my eyes and it was a Birkin gift bag. I opened it and it was a nude and black Birkin bag. I look up at him in shock.

"Oh my god baby. You didn't have to. I love it so much thank you" I say hugging him. I was going to get him something back.

"Anything for my baby" he smiled at me. We drove to his house and before we got off I stopped him.

"Thanks for tonight baby. You don't know how much this means for me. I'm going to remember tonight for the rest of my life" I look him in his eyes.
"Yeah me too" he smiles. We go inside his house and Luz runs to me "JENNY DID HE ASK?"

"Ask what?" I joked

"ALEJANDRO!" She yells at him

"I'm just kidding yessss he did" I say to her and she jumps in excitement. We played with her For a little and she went to bed. Geesy and I stayed downstairs and drank wine. We watched movies and cuddled. He had givin me some of his clothes so I could sleepover. I had changes of clothes here but they were day clothes. I loved wearing his clothes to sleep. After a while I starting kissing him and went down to his pants "what are u doing?" He smiled down at me

"Just let me" I say unbuckling his belt and his dick sprung up and I looked at it intimidated. Momma didn't raise no bitch so I started sucking on it. I bobbed my head up and down slowly then fast. He would tilt his head back and moan. His moans sounded so sexy. He grabbed my hair and moved my head. After a while he nutted it my mouth.

"Sorry" he said

I swallowed and said "it's fine" and got back up to sit next to him. He turned his head to look at me in awe. His mouth was wide open.

"You did not just do that" he said. "Oh my god I'm def never leaving you now" he said referring to me swallowing. I played it off even though I didn't believe myself.

We went to bed and I was the happiest I had ever been in my life. He was mine now like actually mine and I was his. We needed each other now. We were in too deep. I might even love him....