Chapter 17

* Alejandro's pov *
I barely slept all night. I was gonna get lit but I don't like being drunk or high when I'm sad. I love her but right now she's acting wrong. And it's taking everything In me not to message her and fix things. But today we have to go drop off merchandise to our people. So I have to text her.

* Jennifer's pov *

Ding
I roll over to my phone and see the message.
"We have to drop off today, I'll pick you up at 1:30"
I was waiting for him to message me. But I wanted something different then again, we're both so stubborn.

I didn't reply and just started getting ready. Once it was 1:40 I called him

"Where are you?"

"I'm on my way I lost track of time"

I hung up and waited. Once he was outside he tried calling me but I didn't even pick up. I just went outside. I'm not gonna lie I got a little bit pretty just so he could see what he's missing out on.

I had my hair natural because he loved my natural hair. I was wearing light washed ripped jeans and a cropped sweater. False lashes and black uggs. Don't judge me, they're comfortable.

I got in his car and didn't say a word. I looked at him. He had fucking lipstick and foundation on his WHITE SHIRT! I know I shouldn't trip cause we ain't together no more.

"Lost track of time huh?" I said. I was heated but I'm not gonna loose my cool.

He raised his eyebrows and drove off. I know he knows exactly what he's doing. 2 can play at that game :)

1 hour later

So far we had gone to 2 houses but the next house I had a plan. He wants to pick me up with makeup on his shirt? cool.
Once we got to the house We went inside. I did all the numbers and Alejandro did the scaling.

"Hey marcos" I smirked at him
"Wassup J?" He smiled
I looked at him and did a little giggle. Geesy looked up from his scale and looked confused but mad. I started flirting with Marcos

"Aye focus on the fucking job, I don't want you fucking with my money" Alejandro said to him

"Calm down, he's one of our best ones" I said

"Ok I'm done" Alejandro said getting up and grabbing me by my arm and dragging me out

"What the fuck are you doing?" I say

"No what the fuck are YOU doing?" He was fuming.

"talking" I giggled

"You think this is funny huh?" He said

"I mean"

"Aight bet, stay right here imma go finish this" he said and went back inside. After a few minutes he came out and we got in the car. He sped off. We somehow ended up at his house.

"Come on" he said and literally stomped inside.

"What?" I said walking in. He slammed the door and pulled me in and started kissing me all Over. He was biting and sucking on my neck. "Since you wanna act grown, let's see how grown you really are" he said turning me around and bending me over his key table. He smacked my ass really hard, like harder than usual.

He took off my pants and Panties. He slid his dick In fast. I screamed cause it shocked me. He started going hard and rough.
"Since you're acting all thirsty for some dick"

I couldn't help but yell moan. He was pulling on my hair and smacking my ass. He got me back up and threw me on his couch, now we were missionary, he looked me in the eyes. He was mad. Like he was mad fucking me. (Side note: when a nigga is mad at you and he fucks u, it's his best performance lol)

he was going hard. He was grunting. He was pulling on my shirt as a grip. I came and my legs were shaking. He pulled out and put me on my knees and took of my shirt
"don't just sit there and look pretty" he said. I started doing my thing and he came on my face and boobs. He pulled up his pants and left me there. That asshole.

"At least get me a towel to clean up" I said

"You can do it yourself." He said sitting down on the couch.  I got up and grabbed a towel and cleaned up. I went over to him and sat on him facing him with his legs in between mine.

"Let's go again" I said grinding on him.  He kissed on my neck then my boobs.

"No we have to go finish distributing" he said getting me off of him. He knows what he's doing.

I rolled my eyes and got up
"Whatever. I know you're satisfied from the bitch you were with this morning" I said while changing

"Hurry up" he said going to open the door. I finished putting everything back on and he opened it and we got in the car.

"I only got head and I didn't even nut" he said driving off.

We went to another house and when we were driving to the other house I put my hand on his dick and rubbed it through his pants. I couldn't help myself. He was trying not to make any noises and I could tell. I pulled my hand away and left him with a boner.
"Are you serious?" He said mad asl

The rest of the day I craved more. We finished our distributing and he took me home.

Merry Christmas guys ❤️❤️
Heres my present to you. Just a short dirty chapter 😂 anyways thx for the engagement on this book. I haven't been writing because like I said last chapter I just haven't been motivated to do anything but I'm trying.