Chapter 18

It was the middle of the day and I was bored as fuck. My mom is staying with my aunt trying to stay away from the bottle and my brothers went to Mexico for a vacation. They asked if I wanted to go but I said no. I wanted to stay with Alejandro. So basically I had the house to myself. I haven't eaten all day because my life has changed in so many ways since Alejandro came in my life that idk how to live without him anymore. And that's scary.

Should I call him? Or will I seem thirsty? Fuck it. He's still mine even though he isn't. I pull out my phone and start calling him

"Wassup" he picks up on the second ring

"Hey, I'm home alone and-"

"Babe who are you talking to?" I hear a girl say and not just any girl no. But fucking natalia.

"Really?" I ask him

"Aye I'll call you later" he hangs up.

I swallowed my tears. He's so fast. He went to her so quickly like we didn't matter. I ended up falling asleep on the couch and didn't wake up until 7:00 pm. I knew I wasn't going to sleep all night so I decided to go out. I still had that knot in my stomach from him being with her.

I went upstairs and put on black jeans, black sweater, and black converse. I didn't know where I was going but I needed to go out. I went outside and started walking but I noticed alejandros car in front of my house. I was confused but ignored it. It was probably somebody else.

"Jenny" I heard his voice. Fuck. It was him

I kept walking. But I heard a car door close. He went over to me .

"Where are you going?" He asked

"Just for a walk" I was trying to not act pressed but he smelled like cheap girl perfume. And a tear fell down my face but I didn't let him see.

"Why'd you call me?"

"I called you at 12:00, it's 7:30"

"My bad, I was busy"

"Yeah I heard" I said picking up my pace

"I mean we aren't together"

"Yeah" I turned around and walked back to my house. My blood was boiling and I was so  mad but I wasn't going to let him see it.

"Where are we going now?" He asked me

"We're not going anywhere. I'm going home and you're going to wherever the fuck u want to go. I'm not going to let you play with me like this. Yeah we aren't together but you can't act like it's nothing or that it shouldn't hurt me." I said.

"Woah, if you're so hurt about it then say something"

"I didn't say I was hurt"

"Yeah you did"

"Whatever Alejandro, just leave me alone. This is strictly business now. And if you see me with someone else, don't make it a big deal" I said and walked up the stairs of my porch but he followed me.

"Fuck no. You're still mine. I don't care." He said

"No I'm not. I don't belong to anyone but myself."

"So you're gonna start fucking other niggas?"

"Yup"

He laughed then said in a serious tone "No you're not. you're not gonna use the tricks I taught you with another nigga."

"Goodnight" I said opening my door and walking in. I was going to close it but he snakes inside.

"Jennifer I'm not fucking playing right now."