Chapter 5

(Y/n) P.O.V.

When I wake up, all feeling in my leg is numb. The sun is pant setting yet, but at the point where it will soon. I crawl my way towards town. It takes me awhile, but I make it to an unfamiliar neighborhood. Lifting myself as best I can, I knock on her door of the closest house. I probably look like a homeless person, but I don't care. The person to open the door is a friendly looking woman. I stay on my guard in case It is still messing with me. "Oh my! Are you alright?" I shake my head. I try to stand, but get really dizzy, and my vision starts to fade. "Hospital." I say before I pass out.

Third person P.O.V.

Julia Anderson, a young mother of her new baby, opens the door to a scraggly looking girl. She looks over the girl with interest, seeing how tense this teenage girl is. Julia didn't know if she was homeless or beaten, but wasn't surprised when she said, "Hospital." And passed out. Julia, frightened, picked up the obviously underweight girl, set her in the couch, called her husband, quickly got her baby in a carrier, and put both children in the car. Her husband with her. She drove to the hospital. Her husband, Fisher, was worried about the state the girl was in. He wondered if she would even make it to the hospital. But she did. He lifted the girl, carrying her inside, while Julia got their baby.

Once inside, a nurse rushed to their side. "She got to our doorstep asking for help. We don't know who she is." Julia explained. "We will take it from here. You may stay if you like." They nodded. "I want to wait, and see if she is okay." They waited many hours, but the nurse came back out to them. "She will be alright. We haven't identified her. Do you want to come in and see if you recognize her now that she is in the light?" They young couple nods, and the nurse goes into the room with them. To their surprise, the young girl is waking up with a frightened look.

"Where am I? Who are you? I want to go home!" She sobs. The nurse rushes to soothe her. "It's okay sweetie. You are in the hospital. This nice couple brought you here. What do you remember?" The nurse asked. First, she looked at the couple. "Thank you." "Of course, dear. I'm Julia, and this is Fisher." She nods. "I'm (Y/n)." "Thats a lovely name." Julia tells her. "Thanks." (Y/n) mumbles. "What happened?" The nurse asked. (Y/n) knew they would never believe the truth, so she made up a story. She did t want to go home, she wanted to see her friends. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n). I want to go home. I was kidnapped by someone who always wore a clown costume, I don't know who it is, but managed to escape. My leg was injured, and I  couldn't eat or drink." She explained, lying easily.

"You are severely malnourished, and that leg has a slight infection, but with some pain meds and a good diet, you should make a full recovery. I will get a phone for you to call home." The nurse tells her, leaving the room. "Can you stay until my someone comes?" (Y/n) asked the young couple, not wanting to be alone. "Of course, dear." They made themselves comfortable on the small couch, anxious for this girl.

Bill P.O.V.

"You'll float too. You'll float too. You'll float too." Georgie repeated over and over, his voice becoming demonic and ragged. I notice a clown crouching in the water next to him. Suddenly, the clown pounces at us with crazy motion. I run upstairs, closing the door behind me.

"There you are." My mom's voice startles me. "Why are you up? Never mind that doesn't matter. Someone found her, get your shoes on. We are goin to the hospital." My mom says, tears in her eyes. Hope grips me. "Her?" I have to ask to make sure. "(Y/n). She's alive."