Chapter 17

(Y/n) P.O.V.

Bev sits on my bed with me. "I have an hour and a half. I don't know what to wear Bev!" She giggles. "Relax, let me look through your closet." She goes through my closet and dressers to find the perfect outfit. I called Bev since I have no clue what I'm doing. She ends up pulling out a white dress. It comes down a little far, so it will show some cleavage, but it is otherwise perfect.

 It comes down a little far, so it will show some cleavage, but it is otherwise perfect

Trying to find a 90s themed dress is a lot harder then you would think :/

"This is perfect." I say excitedly. "What best friends are for. Go put in on." She ushered me to the bathroom. I walk out, and twirl a little. "Gorgeous." She reassures. She helps me with my hair, and a bit of makeup. I'm in awe when I look in the mirror. "Thanks so much Bev." I hug her. "Of course, now he'll be here soon. Let's go wait down stairs." Once downstairs I put on my converse because fuck heels. Bill takes a look at the outfit. "No." He says. I roll my eyes. Bill has really taken the 'over protective brother' thing to heart. "Bill, it's Eddie." I reassure. "Y-yeah, it's Eddie. Who is in love with you, and can clearly see everything. Can't you change into something less revealing?"

I shake my head as there's a knock at the door. Mrs. Denbrough opens the door. "Oh, hello dear. (Y/n)!" She shouts. "Bye Bill." I smirk. I close the door behind me. "Hey Eddie." He blushes madly. "H-hey." He holds out a paper rose, still gorgeous. "I-I didn't want it to wilt." I take it gratefully, smiling at him. "Thanks, Eds." I kiss his cheek. "Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner at a diner, and seeing a film, Eddie walks me to the door. "Thank you Eds, tonight was perfect." He smiles at me. "I'm glad. I actually had no idea how to do this." I laugh. "Me neither." We stop at the door. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." We kiss. It's passionate and beautiful. Everything I want it to be. It's cut short when a glaring Bill taps the glass from the window. I glare back while Eddie gulps. "Goodnight Eddie." I give him a brief kiss. "Goodnight (Y/n). See you later." He promises. I walk inside, holding the paper rose to my heart. "I knew it." Bill says, red faced. I just pat his shoulder, and head to bed. When I get to my room, I put the paper rose in a small wooden box filled with mementos of memories. But this rose, is by far my favorite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eddie and I have been together ever since the demonic clown. Now that we've finished high school, it's time to go to college. Eddie couldn't leave Derry, not yet. He had his mother to take care of. So we broke up. I understand he wants to stay to a point, but I can't. The break up made me angry and sad and lonely all at the same time. I promised the Denbrough's to keep in touch, as they are my family. I pack all my shit into a bag, and when I left, I had only one regret. That I didn't say goodbye to Eddie.

Alright, that's the end of this book. I plan to do a sequel for chapter two, but until then this is it. I hope you guys enjoyed!

Your friendly neighborhood writer

AntiKaseyWolf