Chapter 16

I'm not dead I swear.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I wake up on cold ground, but it's still familiar. I whimper slightly, being back in the tunnels that haunt my nightmares. "Step right up, (Y/n), step right up, and meet Pennywise! The dancing clown!" A voice calls out before lights appear. Pennywise dances on a weird stage for a few moments. It looks so stupid I laugh. "You look like an idiot." I say, forgetting why I'm afraid of this motherfucker. It looks offended before jumping inhumanly far, right in front of me. Startled, I try to back away, and fail as It lifts me from my shirt. I struggle against Its grip. "I'm not afraid of you. I never will be." I growl. "You were, and you will be again." It chuckles darkly. It's mouth opens, jaw unhinging like a snake. Rows and rows of teeth appear. But the strangest thing are the three orange, circular, lights rotating in the back of his mouth. I lose feeling of everything, and I see strange visions of the losers club.

Third Person P.O.V.

They all run down the tunnel as quick as they can. "Stanley!" The call. "Shit! Grey water." Eddie calls as they enter a new tunnel. "Stanley!" Beverly shouts. Everyone moves their flashlights around. "Stan!" They finds him with some deformed woman feeding off his face. "What the fuck is that thing?" Richie shouts. The woman lifts itself from Stan's face. She smiles before backing off. She turns a corner, and the clown peeks its head back out before disappearing. They all rush to Stanley. "You're not my friends." He cries. "You left me." They reassure him, trying to calm him down, but Bill notices something else.

He walks from one section to another to see the floating figure of the girl he holds in his heart as a sister. "Bill, Bill!" He hears his friends call for him. He's about to try to get (Y/n) down, but then he notices a small figure run around the corner. "I'll come back for you, (Y/n)." He promises. He has no intention of leaving either of his siblings down here with It.

Eddie's P.O.V.

I trip on something, and fall into the water. Shit, I just want to find (Y/n). I hate this fucking place. "Come on, get out of there Eds! That's grey water!" Richie shouts at me. I frantically search the water for my flashlight. "Where's my fucking flashlight?" What if I can't see her because I lost the stupid flashli-Holy Fuck! Heads bob up from the water. I scream, quickly getting up and running towards my friends. "Let's get the fuck outta here!" Richie shouts. We all head towards the direction Bill went. "(Y/n)!" Beverly shouts. I look at her live of vision to see the girl I love floating. "(Y/n)!" I shout, running to her. I barely notice the others asking how she's in the air, or that the other missing children were floating. "Help me get her down!" I state desperately.

I get on Richie's shoulders as Beverly gets on Ben's. We each grab a foot and pull her down. Once she's on the ground, I stand in front of her, hands on her shoulders. Her eyes are white, her face barren. I shake her shoulders a bit. "(Y/n), wake up!" I shout desperately. "Wake up, please. Why won't she wake up? (Y/n) I need you please!" I keep shaking her, which does nothing. I get an idea. It seems stupid, but I don't know what to do anymore. I take a breath, then kiss her. Once I break away her eyes are the normal, beautiful (e/c) orbs they're supposed to be. "Oh, thank fuck. I love you." I embrace her. "I love you too." She sniffs, hugging back. "Jesus fuck." Richie joins the hug, followed by everyone else in our group.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

Once we break away, Eddie wipes tears from my eyes. "It's okay now." I nod, smiling at him. We rest our foreheads against each other. "I missed you." I whisper. "Me too." I back up, still holding his hand. "I missed all of you." I look at them all, noticing a certain someone's missing. "Where's Bill?" Everyone looks at each other before running off towards a pile of toys and clothing, me following. We turn the corner to see Bill. And Georgie, missing an arm. I step next to Bill, putting a hand on his shoulder. I know this is Pennywise. Georgie is gone. "Georgie." Bill looks at me for a moment, relief and sorrow and guilt in his eyes.

"What took you two so long? I was looking for both of you this whole time. I couldn't find my way outta here. He said I could have my boat back, guys." It says. It pulls my heart to see It mimic Georgie again. "Was she fast?" Bill asks. " I couldn't keep up with it." Bill gets a looking of knowing across his face. He knows know. "'She' Georgie. They call boats, She." Bill remind futilely. "Take me home, Billy." He wails. "I wanna go home. I miss you, I miss (Y/n). I wanna be with mom and dad." He cries. Tears flow freely now. "I want that more than anything for you to be home, with Mom and Dad and (Y/n) and me. I miss you so much." I know Bill is having a rough time. "I love you, Billy." It is playing a torturous game. "I love you too." Bill says, walking up to the Georgie imposter.

Bill holds a gun up to his forehead. "But your not Georgie." He pulls the trigger despite Georgies cries. I cry out, running back to Eddies arms. "It's okay (Y/n)." He says, surprisingly calm given where we're at. Suddenly Georgies form shudders violently, turning back into Pennywise. "Shoot it!" Everyone shouts. "It's not loaded." Mike shouts to Bill, but Bill pulls the trigger anyways. Blood from Pennywise floats upwards. Despite Its wounds, it runs towards us. Everyone scatters in different directions to avoid It. It lunges at me again, grabbing me by the face. "No! (Y/n)!" Eddie shouts. "Leave her alone." Beverly growls.

"No. I'll take her. I'll take all of you. And I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear... Oooooorrrrr, you'll just leave us be. I'll take her, only her. And then I'll have my long rest, and you will all live to grow old, and live and lead happy lives, until old age takes you back to the weeds." It says as I struggle to break away from It. It seems determined to kill me for some reason. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I got away from It, maybe it's because I've never been truly afraid of It. "Leave." I tell them. I want them to live, even if I don't get out this time. "I'm not leaving my sister again." Bill states. The all look on helplessly.

Then Richie walks forward. "I don't want to die. I had to walk through shitty water. I got brought to a crackhead house, and now," Richie grabs a bat from the pile of junk next to us, slamming in into his hand. "I'm going to have to kill this fucking clown. Welcome to the losers club asshole!" He shouts, swinging it at Pennywise. It throws me to the side, thankfully, but lunges at Richie. It gets a face full of baseball bat though. I run to Eddies side. It grows angry, desperately trying to claw or hit us. It turns into our fears, but each one of us just hits It. It turns into a leper, throwing up all over Eddie. I expect him to freak out, but instead shouts, "I'm gonna kill you." I'm so proud. "Are you still me little girl Bev-" "No." She cuts It off, stabbing It with her spear. Now with a piece of fence in Its head, and backs away from us. It stops against a well piece.

"That's why you couldn't kill (Y/n'. Because s-s-s-she wasn't afraid. We aren't either, not anymore. Now you are. Because you're gonna starve." Bill says. We all walk closer, making Pennywise flips over the edge of the well, hanging on the ledge. "He thrusts his fists against the p-p-post.....fear." And then It let's go, falling over the edge as pieces of Its face fades away like ashes. "I know what I'm doing for my summer experience essay." Richie says as we look down. "Guys, the kids are floating down." Ben says. We all walk over to where Bill picks up a yellow raincoat. He cries into the coat. We all are here to comfort him though. But I lost a brother too. I grab Eddie's hand for comfort, which is covered in black goop. We share a look of great relief, thankful that this was over.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can only remember parts. It was us, as adults, but we were all afraid. And I'll never forget how we felt." I tell them, remembering bits. I shift uncomfortably, picking at my fingers. Eddie puts his arm around me, leaning his head on my shoulder. Bill picks up a piece of glass from a broken coke bottle that was on the ground. "Swear it. Swear that if It ever comes back, we'll come back too." Bill cuts each of our hands. He nods reassuringly once he gets to me. The cuts stings, but oh well. Bill cuts his own hand, then we all stand together in a circle. I'm slightly surprised Eddie isn't talking  about how we're spreading AIDS or something, but he has started to get over some of that. I'm proud of him.

We stay out all afternoon, and start heading home one by one as the sun starts to set. Bev starts to leave so Bill chases after her after telling me, "I'll see you at home, (Y/n)." Right, I moved in permanently with Bill's family. I turn to Eddie, and kiss him. He kisses back. His lips are soft, and the kiss is sweet. When we break away his face is red. "T-that was nice." He says. I laugh. "Did you inherit Bill's stutter?" He looks at me nervously. "I-I really like you, (Y/n), and it would make me really happy if you said you would be my girlfriend, and I-if you agreed to go on a date this Friday." I smile, and kiss his cheek. "I'd love to be your girlfriend. And go on a date. I'll see you soon, Eddie." He waves slightly as I stand, a look of shocked amazement on his face. I chuckle, and walk to my bike, thinking how excited I am for Friday.