Chapter 13

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I climb into my room using the ladder I have by the window. I'm not at full strength, so I'm exhausted and hungry. And sore from the punch. And sad from everything else. I look around my room once I'm inside. It's familiar, but it doesn't have that same sense of belonging like the room at Bill's house. This house never felt like home anyways. "I hate this. I hate fighting. I hate Pennywise. I hate everything." I shout in a whisper. I grow angrier by the minute, whether it's at the loser, the clown, or me I'm not sure. I want to throw things and scream, but I don't in fear of my parents knowing I'm here.

I sink down, leaning against my bed. I pull my knees to my chest, covering my face with my hands, and sob quietly. 'I wish Eddie were here.' Eddie lives on the same street, and it's not that dark out yet, but I won't go see him. Like I said to Beverly, I'm the poison. If I stay away no one will get hurt. I hear a small noise from the closet. Thinking it's just a mouse, I don't do anything, continuing to sit and cry. Until I hear the door open. My eyes widen, fear laces my heart, because I know. I know It is here. I turn to slightly peek over my bed to see the open closet on the opposite side. I don't see anything, which scares me even more then if I could see It. Then I feel something grab my ankle. 'Shit!' I try to grab the blankets, but fail. It pulls me under the bed.

I expect to see the pale white and red face of Pennywise, but instead I see Eddie. But I know it's not Eddie. Everything seems like it's my perfect Eddie, but his smile is too wide and sinister, not sweet and adorable. "Go away you clown, bitch." I whisper halfheartedly. It tilts It's head. "No (Y/n), it's me, Eddie. I just wanted to tell you how I feel. I think you're a bitch. You're a whore. I bet Henry was right. I bet you've fucked Bill. Why would you think I would ever want to be with you, you slut." I'm crying now. "Go away Pennywise. This isn't real. This isn't real. You demon asshole." I tell It. "But it is, (Y/n), I hate you. And so does everyone else." I whimper. "Go. AWAY!" I go to hit It, but It's disappeared. I pull myself out from under the bed. My leg hurts again, and I'm hungry, but I don't want to deal with anything right now. I crawl under my blankets, crying until I fall into a very uneasy sleep.

Eddie P.O.V.

It wasn't quite dark out yet. I want to tell (Y/n) I wasn't mad at her for saying that to my mom, but there is no way I'm going to get out of this house. My mom hasn't let me out of her sight since we returned from the hospital. But honestly, I'm too afraid to. I know It is still out there, but I also know that It will go for the others too. I feel like something is off. I don't really know how to describe it, but it's almost like the feeling of knowing something is wrong. I just hope it isn't (Y/n).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mom went to the pharmacy to get my medication since she won't let me leave the house. Which allows a perfect opportunity to call Bill's house to talk to (Y/n). I dial Bill's number. "Hello? Mrs. Denbrough speaking." A voice answers. "Um, hi. This is Eddie, a friend of Bill and (Y/n). Can I speak to (Y/n)?" I hear shifting. "(Y/n) isn't here. She went back to her house according to Bill." Mrs. Denbrough responds. I'm surprised that she would want to go back there. "Can I speak to Bill then?" "Of course. One moment." After a minute of waiting, Bill speaks through the phone. "What the hell happened?" I ask.

Bill tells me everything that happened after I left. "You punched her! I thought she was a little sister to you!" I'm angry. 'How dare he hurt her.' "G-G-Georgie is my little brother. She's just the girl that told me he was dead." Bill says frustratedly. "So what? You left her alone to go to her parents? You know who they are." I shout back. "I-I" It seems like he has some regret for a moment. "I-It's not my problem. She probably went to B-B-Beverly's." Bill then hangs up. Before I can call Beverly, my mom walks into the house. "Eddie-bear! I'm home!"

Third Person P.O.V.

The losers didn't talk to each other for a month or two. Mike spent more time helping his grandpa. He pulled the trigger. Ben spent all his his time at the library. He was alone again. Stan continues to study his readings. Richie spent time at the arcade. Bill continued to look for clues about Georgie. Beverly wanted to talk to her best friend, but she had to keep ducking her father. Eddie was shut up in his house. And (Y/n), she was broken. Obviously her parents found out she was home. They blamed her for it. Said she was a disappointment to everyone around her. And she believed them. They also did something they've never done before. They beat her. (Y/n) hid in her room. She wanted to kill the clown that ruined her life. But without help, she didn't know how.