Chapter 11

(Y/n) P.O.V.

After setting up the projector and killing the lights, Bill shows a map on the wall. He makes an X on two spots. "Storm drains. Where Georgie and (Y/n) went missing." He makes another X. "There's the Ironworks." He makes a final X. "And the Black Spot." He makes lines that connect at one spot, which he circle. "Everywhere I-It happens I-I-t's all connected by the sewers, and they all meet up at the wheel house." Bill points at his circle. I read the street name to see Neibolt Street. Ew, I hate that place. "You mean that creepy ass house on Neibolt Street where all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?" Richie asks, voicing my thought. "I hate that place. It always feels like it's watching me." Bev adds. I feel Eddie stiffen next to me. I hold his hand to help him calm down.

"That's where I saw It. That's where I saw the clown." Eddie says, pulling out his inhaler to take a breath with his free hand. "T-t-t-that's where I-I-It lives." Bill says. "I can't imagine anything wanting to live there." Bev says as she shutters. I'm mostly frozen. I know Bill's going to want to go there, and I don't know if I can. I know It has to be stopped, but I just don't know. Eddie pulls away from me, standing up. "Can we stop talking about this? I can barely breathe. It's summer. We're kids, I can barely breathe. I'm having a fucking asthma attack. Fuck doing this." Eddie rips the map from the wall. I walk up to Eddie. "Eddie, calm down." Bill doesn't help by shouting right back. "The hell? P-put the map back!"

Suddenly the projector changes. "Um guys?" I look back to see nobody moving the projector. The all stare at the wall in fear. My eyes float over to the wall to see a picture of the Denbrough's at church. Bill and Georgie with their parents. But what's scary is that the project flickers, ever time it comes back on its closer to Mrs. Denbrough's face. It stops, and moves slightly faster. It keeps speeding up this way until the red hair that covers her face starts to shrink in length. I know that It is going to appear. And then it does. Everyone freaks out. I hear Richie screaming, "What the fuck!" Over and over. I hear Eddie breathe heavily into his aspirator. I hear them trip over each other to get away. But all the noise is muted. I don't move. Pennywise stares straight at me, bone chilling smile on his face.

"Leave me alone, clown bitch!" I yell. I kick the projector, knocking it to the floor, and making everything silent. Until it turned back on, Pennywise popping right out of the projectors light on the wall. Everyone screams. It turns its head towards Stanley, then It turns its head towards me. The light flickers, but It is still there. Every time the light goes on, you can see It. He crawls from the wall. I fall backwards. I see him sprint at me.  I back away as best I can. Trying to show the angry and defiance I showed before, I try to stand but fall back down. Pennywise stands over me, smile no more as It's face turns angry. It lunges at me. I wait for my inevitable doom, but it never comes. I look to see that Mike had opened the garage door, letting daylight seep in.

Eddie rushes to my side, helping me stand. I sink into his arms, holding on tight as if he will disappear if I let go, letting him carry most of my weight. "I'm so sorry." He mumbles. I don't do anything but shake in his arms. "It saw us. It saw us and It knows where we are." Eddie says to the group, not letting me go. "It always knew. So let's go." Bill says, walking to the garage door. "Go where?" Stan asks. "Neibolt. That's where G-G-Georgie is." Bill says. "After that?" Richie exclaims. "(Y/n) almost just fucking died. She's still shaking, and won't speak." Eddie says. Bill looks at me for a brief second, almost looking remorseful, but no matter how much like family he sees me, it's Georgie he has to find. "It's summer." Stan says. "If you say it's summer one more f-f-fucking time." Bill threatens. He gets on his bike, rushing off. "Bill! Wait!" Beverly calls after him.

Everyone rushes to their bikes except me and Eddie. "Are you okay to go?" I only nod. I break from the hold, and climb on my bike. I wait for Eddie to get on his bike before we rush after the rest of our friends. We ride in silence. It came right for me. Am I causing my friends to be in danger?