Tris

What the heck was that!? Why on earth did I say that!!!???
- Let's play candor or dauntless.
Everyone seems to think about what Zeke proposed. After a few seconds, they all nod their heads in agreement. I also nod my head, what choice do I have?
- I think I'm going to ask Tris first... Candor or Dauntless?
  If I pick candor, Zeke will ask why I don't come back, but if pick dauntless, I'd probably have to tell everyone that I know that I'm not dead... what should I pick?
- Candor.
- Huh... interesting. Are you sure?
- No.
- If you are who you say you are, why didn't you  come back earlier? I think everyone here is thinking the same thing.
I knew it! What am I supposed to say to that? Should I say the truth? That I had gotten amnesia and forgotten who I was completely for two months, and that I only fully remembered everything a year ago, but that I still didn't come back and that I wanted to start a life " out there" , but that it didn't work out because of... that... so I came back? Or should I lie? I can't lie with Christina here, she'd know directly.
- Okay... want the short or the long version?
- The short one for now.
- I woke up in another city called Las Vegas roughly two years ago and I didn't remember anything. Umm... my mom was there when I woke up... and , well, she was there with Marcus.