Tris

I see Tobias going up the stairs. What is he doing? I want to say hi, I want to apologize for everything, I want to tell him...about that... thing. I have to. He has the right to know. I gulp, maybe a bit too loud. Maybe Tobias heard me? Well, that means that there's no turning back.
- Tobias? What are you doing here?
I try to say this the most calmly that I can. He turns around in shock and almost looks disappointed when seeing my face.
- Oh, it's you.
I want to make this as painless for me, so I just cut to the chase.
- I have something to tell you.
- Can't you tell me tomorrow? I'm in the middle of doing something.
Ouch, that hurt. But I have to tell him now, I won't have the strength to do it any other day.
- Please listen to me, you're gonna wanna hear this.
- Listen to you??? LISTEN?!?!? Who do you think you are? No, you're gonna listen to ME!
This is summary of all the damage you've done in two years! First, you come waltzing into here, like nothing happened, then you tell me that Marcus was in that city that you woke up in, then I find out that it's not even true?! You lied to me about my dad being alive when you knew that he was the worst thing that ever happened to me! No, you were just trying to hide your little secret, so you decided to tell me the most painful thing you could so that I would believe you!!! You are SO twisted, I can't even begin to tell you! And that's not even half of it!!!
- Tobias!!! Listen to me!
- NO! I'm not finished!
He catches his breath and just continues with his speech about all the horrible things that I had done.
-You know, a few months ago, I started to forgive you. I don't know how or even why, but I did. I started to think that you did this for us, for you and me, but that was just to keep myself from the real truth. The fact that you have only ever cared about yourself, and your twisted mind where you think that everyone had to love you! Can't you ever be satisfied?
And the worst part is, if you had just told us the truth about the outside world from the beginning, everything would've been fine. Not the same, but fine.
- Tobias. I'm pregnant.