Little Red: Werewolf Hunter.

Little red riding hood's descendant, Roxanne, is a werewolf hunter. It's all she knows. All she's ever known.

He was the strongest werewolf in that decade. Protect the pack no matter what was the last thing his father said to him all those years ago. So he's Cold and strict to everyone.

They meet in a unusual and untraditional way, but its still love at first sight; Because they are mates.

An  Alpha and a hunter.

Will Red be able to fight everything she knows to be with the one she loves? Or will she try to kill him?

*-*-*-*-*-* Read to find out. *-*-*-*-*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!!!!

COPYRIGHT: 'Little Red: Werewolf hunter. ' including all chapter, prologues, epilogues, and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED by the owner and creator of this work, ROSE WITTER (ROSE52289) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the models, actors, actresses or photos used as banners or covers. All rights go to the original distributor or creator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~