Chapter: 1

*Roxanne 'Red' Day's POV*

"Cody,Nikki,and William. You're with Red. Everyone else come with me." Josh says in a quite but demanding voice. The three look to me and I motion for them to follow. "Lets go. Its time."

Our feet hit the pavement and our black combat boots muffle the sound of our walking. I see the side entrance with only one guard on duty there. I raise a finger to show them that I wanted them to stop.

Grabbing a arrow from my sling and load it into the bow and take my shot. The arrow fly's through the air and hits him in the heart. He drops to the ground clutching at it as the wolfsbane on the tip burns him finally stopping when he's dead.

Every kill I make makes me feel powerful and I feel no remorse for it. They deserve it. My parents we're killed by a werewolf, actually a lot of my family was.  But that's a story for a different time.

I look back at them and wave them over. "Okay, diamond formation. Cody, William then Nikki guard the exit. Okay? Follow me.. Ready?" When they nod yes we fast walk towards the entrance.

Opening the door to a well lit hallway, we go room to room killing every werewolf's we see. With in 45 minutes the first and second floor was completely silent with blood stains on the floor and walls.

On the stairs to the third floor is where the real trouble began.

Seven wolfs stood waiting for us. Not wasting time, my team and I start shooting at them with arrows. when they start charging at us I pull out a bottle from my utility belt that contained Wolfsbane and started to spray them with it.

Just like the one outside they start to burn and fall to the floor dead. I look and see the biggest one was closest to me; obviously this was the Alpha which meant that the rest of the pack would be weak and not knowing what to do, so it would be easy to take them down.

Knowing that we head up the stairs and to the first door opening it and not seeing anyone we continue to the next ones repeating the process until a minute later we find the last door locked.

At my signal Cody kicks down the door.