Chapter 6

***Recap***
Letting go of her hands I lay down beside her and pull her body to mine. Her head rests on my chest, and her arm clings to my shirt. I wrap my arms around her and I rub her back, while whispering comforting words.
"Won't you stay with me? I'm sorry for yelling at you. I just.. Your all I need."
Her head nods a yes and I kiss her head. We end up laying in silence until we both fall asleep.
~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~••~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~

***Joe's POV**

Waking up I feel my mate in my arms, her head on my chest and arm on my side sending tingles all over my body.

Pulling her closer, I inhale deeply while closing my eyes, smelling her black cherry vanilla sent.
Mhm smells tasty

I'm pulled out of my thoughts by the most adorable giggle and look down at my mate to see her staring up at me.

"Hi." Her voice is still husky from sleep making me get chills down my spine and waking up my ah little friend. She notices and a smirk comes to her face, and starts laughing at me.

Instead of replying to her I nuzzle her with my head and then giving her a quick peck, I roll out if bed going into the bathroom for a cold shower.  With her still laughing.

--

When I come back out I see my mate sitting on the bed on her cell phone talking to someone. Not trying to easedrop on her I was about to take a step forward to let my present be known when I heard

"Red, C'mon. You can't just do that. What the hell happened to you?! Saying you want to stop hunting.
For God's sake, your a descendent of THE little red riding hood!! Your the team leader! And another thing, I know you like having random sex with people from bars, but Nikki was so scared that something bad happened because you didn't say good-bye and just disappeared like that. Besides where will you go?" 

When he said that she liked having sex with random people, I almost lost it. She is MINE. No one but me is allowed to do that with her.

"Really Cody? Really. You and I both know about my family. You know it started with HER marring the hunts man. He taught it to his son and it soon became a family tradition. And you know how much of my family has died because of it. Not that that has anything to do with my decision to quit. Besides the team will be fine, Nikki has it in the bag. I just cant do it any more... I'll be over later getting my stuff. I gotta go. Bye"

Not waiting for a response from him, she ends the call and turns around to face me.  She doesn't say anything to me, just looks at me. And that's when it hits me; She didn't say anything about not doing that to Cody. She didn't deny it or try to change his mind.  My wolf couldn't take it anymore and took over.

Growling I tackle her to the bed before ripping her shirt off.  She opens her mouth to say something and I slam mine on to hers silencing her. She was trying to push me off and it was making me anger. How dare she push me away when she welcomed others to herself.

As I rip off her jeans she makes a noise that sounded like a sob. I open my eyes to see hers wide open terrified, with tears streaming down her face. My wolf automatically gives me back control and I pull away. Now she openly sobbing.

"Is it true? You like having random sex with guys?" My voice comes out unsure and I watch her body stiffen.

"You.. You.. Just tried to force me into having sex. Only to ask me that? What the hell?! Do I look like that kind of person? I thought werewolf's could smell if you had sex or not...?" When I nodded yes we could she looks angry instead of being scared.
"Well, why don't you take a good sniff you jackass! "

I did as she said to and smelt her sent. Just her sent.

She never had sex.

With anyone.

And I just tried to force it on her.

Oh shit.

Oh god, I'm a horrible mate.

Getting off of her, I sit down on the floor with my back against the wall.  I look up at her still seeing the tears and it makes me feel like my heart just broke.

"Baby, I'm SO Sorry! I just got so mad, thinking that someone else got to make love to You and that you didn't care who it was and my wolf took control and oh god, baby doll I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

She doesn't say anything just gets up and goes to the bathroom. I hear the water turn on so I mind link Brad to ask him to get some clothes from his mate, Ashley, for Roxanne to barrow.

A few minutes later Ashley, knocks on the door and gives them to me without a word and leaves again.

I put them on the outside of the bathroom door and then walk to my office to try to get some work done, even though I know I won't. It just might be better for her if I'm not there when she comes out.

~•~~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~~•••~••~•~•~
Hey  y'all!
So don't hate, try to understand.
Anywho, PleasePlease, PLEASE
VOTE,!!!
COMMENT!!!
and
FOLLOW!!!!!!!!

Xoxo R

P.s next POV is Red's