\(^3^)/

Two days later...

4.00 p.m.,

Hannam The Hill, Seoul, Korea.

-**-

Jungkook's comfortably lying on his lover's lap in the living room when the doorbell rings.

Jimin instinctively moves to answer it, but the younger whines and holds on to his wrist for dear life.

"Jungkook,"
Jimin laughs softly, trying to free his wrist, to no avail.

"Let go. I have to answer the door."

Jungkook shakes his head, jutting out his bottom lip in an adorable pout.

"They can let themselves in."
He says in a baby voice.

The silver haired male leans down to press a light kiss to his boyfriend's pouty lips because he just can't resist them.

"They can't. The door's locked."

The continuous ringing of the doorbell gets even more irritating as the person standing outside is determined to get a response from them.

Jimin lifts the raven haired male's head from his lap and gives him a soft pillow to put under his head for a change.

"I'll be right back,"
He promises, rushing to the door as the doorbell rings yet again.

Jungkook huffs and crosses his arms in annoyance, leaning against the pillow Jimin offered and closing his eyes.

His peace is, sadly, short-lived when
he hears sets of footsteps running into the living room where he's supposed to be resting.

He's barely even opened his eyes when he feels a body flinging on top of him.

It's sudden, but the person seems to take note of his healing injury and is being extra mindful to not put too much of their weight there.

Jungkook gasps as the wind gets knocked out of his chest, snapping his eyes open to look at the culprit.

"Heya, Kookie!"
Taehyung chirps as he flashes his usual rectangle smile.

"Long time no see!"

Jungkook rolls his eyes fondly.

"Tae, it's only been like, a week or so since we last saw each other."
He points out, but a grin makes its way on his face none the less.

"A week has seven days,"
Taehyung deadpans.

"And 'A week or so' is seven days plus a few more days. And there are 24 hours in a day, so that would make it more than 168 hours for 'A WEEK OR SO'. And you know I can't function properly without my loser of a best friend by my side."

A slight scoff is heard from behind them, and Jungkook looks up to see all his teammates gathered in the living room.

"Hearing you talk is going to make everyone's IQ drop lower than a zero, Taehyung. Now get off of Jungkook and wipe that shit-eating grin off your face before I do it for you."
Yoongi says in a monotone.

Jin glares at him and puts his hands on his hips, as if mentally scolding the blonde haired male for being so blunt.

"What he means is you should get off of Jungkook so his stitches don't accidentally reopen, Taehyung."

The eldest pauses to give Yoongi a hard stare.

"Right, Yoongi?"

Yoongi gives him a single nod in response.

Jimin enters the living room a few seconds later, a small frown decorating his face.

"Why didn't you guys tell me you were coming?"
He complains as he goes to Jungkook's side.

"I could've prepared some snacks for you or something."

Hoseok shakes his head quickly.

"We don't need snacks, Jiminie. We just stopped by because we wanted to watch a movie with you two."

It's Jungkook who reacts first, head lifting from his pillow with an excited look on his face.

"Ooh Oooh!! Is it the video of our last mission?"

Taehyung nods with the same amount of enthusiasm and the two youngest members squeal together like a pair of highschool girls gushing over their crushes.

"Calm down, children."
Namjoon says jokingly, subtly pulling Jin closer beside him to take a seat on the lovers couch.

"I know you two are excited to watch it, but no need to be so loud. We have time."

Jimin snickers as he removes the pillow under Jungkook's head and claims his original spot, adjusting his boyfriend's lying position a bit so they can make some space for their blue haired best friend to slip in.

"Hyung, Jungkook's just excited to see how the filming turned out, I think."

"It's more of a documentary, really."
Yoongi speaks up, voice a little quiet.

"I just combined all of the separate videos we took of the mission's discussions, Jikook's practice for the fighting scene, and of course.."

His eyes glint a little mischievously, and Namjoon lets out an exasperated groan, as if he already knows what the blonde haired male's going to say.

"Our reaction during the actual mission."

Hoseok hums in a sing song tone, eager to get on with their original plan.

"Yoongi hyung, Taehyung and I worked hard to edit this like a real movie. You guys better be satisfied with how it turned out."

Yoongi grabs the TV remote and turns it on while Taehyung fishes out his phone from his jeans pocket and starts scrolling through it.

"I'm just gonna link this to the TV, and..."
The second youngest bites his lip, presses on something from his phone and the TV screen starts loading.

"Done!"

Hoseok turns the lights off to get a real cinema vibe and moves to sit beside Yoongi on the other lovers couch, opposite from Namjoon and Jin.

"I hope you guys are excited as I am,"
Jin whisper-shouts just before the video completes its loading process.

"Cause this is going to be interesting."

--***--

A/N: Yes, I'm back as I had promised in the story description.

The following chapter(s) will be all about the 'Behind The Scenes' of the main storyline.

Yes, everything (the tip, where to meet, etc.) was planned from the very beginning.

Enjoy.