\(-0-0-)/

XX/XX/20XX,

[ [LOCATION undetected] ].

"Man, I can feel the nerves in the air right now." Taehyung says as he slumps against his chair. Jungkook is pacing back and forth, his rapid footsteps sounding loud and clear in the otherwise silent room.

"You put the mic on Jimin earlier, right?" Namjoon asks Jin, earning an eye roll in return.

"For the millionth time, Joon," The eldest sighs," Yes, I did." He stops the leader from opening his mouth with a single look. "And yes, we made sure Jimin's face mask is easily snapped. And we already hacked into the CCTV on the rooftop. Stop worrying, or I'm gonna cut your dick off."

"I can hear him," Yoongi speaks up suddenly from his seat. "He's asking the bartender for a drink."

Jungkook stops pacing at the elder's words and actually smiles lightly. "Oh, I asked the bartender to pass a drink to Jimin earlier. He'll know it's my doing."

---with Jimin---

Who in their right mind would treat him to a drink?

He smiles lightly as only one name flashes in his mind.

Jeon Jungkook.

---with the others---

Jin helps Jungkook put on his poker face mask while Namjoon is reminding Jungkook of everything they'd planned beforehand.

"Don't say anything until Jimin takes off your mask. Make sure you don't injure each other too seriously. And remember to--"

" 'tell' Jimin that I'm a lone wolf and that I don't work with anyone. Yes, I know, hyung. I won't forget."

Namjoon huffs in mock annoyance but he still can't stop himself from worrying. "I was just making sure. Be careful, Kook. Make sure it all goes according to plan."

Jungkook looks at his leader, determination shining in his eyes.

"I will," he assures firmly.

——————————————————

"Okay, okay, Jimin is heading up to this floor." Yoongi says, going over to Jungkook and patting him on the back like true bros do. "You can do this, Jungkook."

"Just imagine that you're in an action movie," Jin adds as they see Jungkook to the door. "This is just for show."

Jungkook adjusts his mask slightly and nods slightly in response. "Wish me luck," he calls out as he softly turns the doorknob and pulls the door open.

Here goes nothing.

——————————————————

"He's getting away!!"

Jimin's voice echoes in the silent room as the other five males sit in anticipation, eager to see how their acting would play out.

"The suspense, the tension, oh my Gosh," Hoseok fans himself dramatically. "It's killing me!"

Yoongi shushes him, and not a moment too soon. From the laptop they've set up earlier, they could see Jungkook bursting through the door leading to the rooftop through the CCTV they'd managed to hack.

The raven haired male immediately presses himself against the wall, just like they'd planned, and waited for Jimin to come running through the door a few seconds later.

"What?" Jimin's voice rings out through the mic they attached, seemingly confused and dumbfounded. "I could've sworn that he ran through here..."