Chapter 2:stupid games

Third person

As everyone decided to walk to the room of requirements, pansy was already there and setting up bean bags and snacks. But slowly everyone starting coming in.
This is the order of how everyone sat,

Theo
Pansy
Blaise
Cedric
Zach
Henry
Dean
Seamus
Neville
Luna
Ron
Harry
Ginny
Lillian
Hermione
Draco
Parker
And Cho!

Lillian being the super blunt person she is started the games,
"Sooo what are we playing first?"

"Ooh OOh! Let's play would you rather, dating and dirty edition first! And whatever you say you'd rather do, you need to do it!"Cedric said excitedly!

Everyone in the circle nodded and then the whole group decided that sense it was cedrics idea, he would go first.

"Ummm Harry!! Would you rather kiss draco or give ron a lap dance"

"I have a girlfriend, can I skip!" Everyone yells no at him as he groans. He mumbles an answer but no one can hear him.

"What'd you say?!" Pansy yells

"I said, I'd rather kiss draco.."

"Welpppp you know the rules potter" says blaise.

Harry's jaw drops, just pretend it's someone else. Just do a peck. He thinks as he crawls over to Draco. He quickly pecks him on the lips and then scoots back to his spot in the circle with a now red face.
Harry recomposés himself and then says,

"Pansyyyy would you rather give blaise a blow job or strip down to your undergarments for all of us"

"I really do appreciate you making me strip potter"

Pansy immediately walks to the middle of the circle, looking extremely confident, but everyone who really knew her knew she was nervous.

Pansy first slips off her boots and socks and then swiftly moves to her pants, unbuttoning them and then pulling them off. Her shirt was the last thing to come off. Which left pansy in a pair of red, lace, underwear.

Pansy smirked at Harry and then quickly sat down.

"Hermione... would you rather trade partners with Harry or Henry?"

"Ummm harry" Hermione whispers loud enough for everyone to hear.

Hermione quickly decides to ask someone else a question so no one focuses on her.

"Ummm Lillian, would you rather make out with Parker or Henry?"

"Parker" she says quickly, with no embarrassment.

She walks over to Parker and starts kissing her as soon as she's in the others lap. Parker pulls her closer and they end up sprawled across the floor, lips locked. But as soon as someone in the group fake coughs they're pulling apart, wiping their mouths and Lillian is going back to her spot. After that it's silent for awhile until pansy says,

"Let's play truth or dare!"

Everyone swiftly agrees. Lillian says she'll start!

"Henry truth or dare?"

"T-truth" he stutters out.

"Out of everyone in this room, who would you most want to date?"

"Ummmm Luna i guess"

"Ummm draco truth or dare?"

"Dare" draco says as he smirks confidently.

"I-ummm dare you to give either Parker or Hermione a hickey"

Draco nods and then turns to Parker. Parker tilts her neck, letting him do what he has to. He quickly starts biting at and sucking on her neck and quickly there are various hickeys on the youngers neck.

"Weasley... truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Which guy In this group would you date?"

"I'm not gay"

"No one said you were"

"I-theo"

"Of course he's your type"

"What's th-"

"Just ask someone Weasley"

He gives malfoy a quick death stare and then finally asks someone, "seamus... truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Kiss dean"

Seamus looked over at his bestfriend nervously and then kissed him. Seamus didn't want to do too much because I he was still a closeted gäy who likes his bestfriend.

That night everyone went to sleep, slightly tipsy and questioning things they'd never questioned!

Hey babes!! This chapter is kind of a filler but also it tells you more about the characters and future ships and stuff like that. But I still hope you enjoyed it! Byeee:)