Chapter 13:falling

Groupchat

Thebestpotter: did y'all actually set me and Parker up?

Thebetterparkinson: get your asses in here peeps

Thebiwholived: ummm maybe

PANsyparkinson: it was pay back for you two setting all of us up

Thebiwholived: btw why didn't you try to set up me and draco and Luna and ginny?

Thebetterparkinson: because you and ginny had just broken up for one. for two you and draco are oblivious as fuck and would never figure it out anyway. For three you guys don't need the extra push as much as everyone else did, and it's obvious ginny and Luna are falling for eachother anyway

Booknerd: so you did try to set us all up? I love that you admit it

Thebetterparkinson: well what was the point of denying it?

Gaycomalfoy: I'm not oblivious!!! I'd never have feelings for potter anyway.

Lovegood: I-ummm what?

Redhead:who said anything about us liking eachother?

Thebiwholived: oh thanks draco, I appreciate it

Gaycomalfoy: no problem potter

Thebiwholived:text me now malfoy

Thebestpotter: someone's getting a spanking
_______________________

Gaycomalfoy: what do you want potter?

Thebiwholived: draco, dont act like we're not friends. Why do you keep insulting me? And also I think I can prove that you can fall for me

Gaycomalfoy: who said we were friends? Because it's natural instinct. Try me

Thebiwholived: you did, you git. Okay, Côme to my dorm room, Oliver's with his boyfriend anyway.

Gaycomalfoy: and why should I do that?

Thebiwholived: we're gonna watch moviessss

Gaycomalfoy: fine, I'll be there in a minute
_______________________
Draco's pov

Harry had basically forced me to hang out with him, what an arse. Why am I even denying it to myself, i like hanging out with Harry, he's fun to hang out with, but he can never know that. I swiftly walk down the hall towards Harry's shared room with Oliver and politely knock on the door.

"Come in" I hear from the other side and immediately walk in to see Harry standing with some weird device with a screen that I'd never seen before, and there were snacks on his bed along with a stack of movies(don't judge me, I know what those are)!

I walk over to Harry's bed and sit on it, getting comfortable. Harry finally decides to walk over and sits right next to me, a little too closely in my opinion.

"I already picked the movie, so I hope you don't mind" Harry said smirking, for what reason I had no idea.

"That's fine i guess" I said not really caring too much.

Harry put a movie disk into the side of the weird contraption that he told me was a laptop, put the laptop down and the movie started. At first the movie was actually pretty good but after a while scary things started jumping out everywhere and holy crap I was going to have nightmares.

At one specifically scary part I jumped so much that I basically landed on Harry's lap, which caused my cheeks to go completely red. But as soon as I tried to move back into my spot the git wrapped his arms around my waist, not letting me move.

I turn my head so I can kinda look at him and say,
"Would you let me go you arse? I don't wanna sit in your lap, you'll probably get a boner or something" rolling my eyes, I cross my arms over my chest and glare at him.

"Draco, you really are too cute"

"Shut it potter" I say hitting his chest,"you're an arsehole"

"Well, I like your arse malfoy" the cheeky bugger whispered into my ear.

"I hate you" I say turning back to the movie, trying to ignore him.

"Love you too babe" I immediately start looking like a cherry after that.

Eventually the movie ends, along with a few other movies and it's wayyy past curfew so I can't really risk going back to my room.

"Potter, do you have anything I can wear to sleep in?"

"So I'm guessing you're staying then?" He says smirking, "you could just sleep in nothing"

After an eye roll from me and a chuckle from him he finally does give me an oversized t-shirt because it was very obvious that any pants he gave me would just fall off of my thin hips.

"Could you turn around?" I ask shyly, playing with my fingers. Harry nods and then turns around. I quickly pull off my clothes and then pull the t-shirt on. I tell Harry to turn around afterwards.

"Wow" Harry says, jaw dropped.

"What?"

"You look...stunning"

I roll my eyes but the slight smile on my face and the blush that's covering my cheeks says different.

"So umm where am I supposed to sleep?" I ask awkwardly.

"We can share my bed if you want, I'm not sure what's happened in Oliver's bed so I wouldn't suggest that. Or I can sleep on the floor if you're not comfortable" Harry says, smiling over at me genuinely.

"Thank you, but I don't mind sharing the bed, as long as there's no funny business"

"Already ruining my plans" Harry says rolling his eyes playfully.

I get under the covers along with Harry and try to keep as much space between us as possible, which isn't much considering the size of the hogwarts beds.

I turn away from Harry and try to get comfortable even though I feel completely and utterly awkward.

The next morning when I wake up I notice that I'm laid on something really warm and comfy. When I look up I see that that thing is... Harry. How in the world did I end up laying on Harry potters chest??

I quickly try to pull away from him but an arm that wrapped around my waist is keeping me in place.

"Potter, wake up you moron" I exclaimed not knowing what else to do.

"Draco.. be quiet, and you weren't complaining all night I'm sure"

"Oh shut up Potter and let go of me"

"Draco, I just need a couple more minutes so lay down and relax" I sigh and then lay back down getting comfortable.

After what felt like forever I was done with this and needed to get up even though Harry was oddly comfortable and cuddly.

"It's been long enough Potter now let go of me!!"

"Fine fine" he said letting go of my waist and scorching away from me. After that I got out of the bed and leaving the blankets wasn't the only reason I was cold.

Hey babes!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know it took a while but I really didn't know what to write and I like this chapter somewhat so it's all good! Bye loves:)