Chapter 15:will he kiss snape?

Christmas break was coming, very quickly. Everyone that wanted to head home was leaving tomorrow and the group hadn't really known if they wanted to go home, or spend time together. But they finally decided that as many of them should stay as possible, and most of their parents/guardians hadn't minded. So 12 of them decided to stay to hogwarts for winter break and took over both the room of requirements and the slytherin common room. Sadly Neville, Theo, Dean and Seamus had to miss out.And today they all decided to just drink hot chocolate in the room of requirements while watching movies and playing games.

"Ughhh, I cant BELIEVE she would do that!!!" Pansy screamed out infuriated, throwing popcorn at the tv.

"Calm down pans, it's just a movie" mione says chuckling, trying to calm down her crazy, over enthusiastic girlfriend.

"Whatever, I'm done with this movie, lets play a game or somethin" pansy says towards everyone in the room.

"K,what do you wanna play?" Blaise asked boredly.

"OoOh lets play kiss,marry,kill" Hermione said excitedly, "it's a muggle game. People will take turns giving people three names and then the person will say kiss, marry or kill! It's just for fun and it's somethin différent for us to do!!"

"Sounds fine to me" said Luna shrugging.

Everyone agreed and we sat in a circle, facing eachother.

"Oooh can I go first!!" Says Ron childishly, excited.

"Sure" says pansy nodding at ron

"Ummm harry, Kiss,marry,kill, ginny,hermione and Seamus"

"Oooh, that's kinda hard. Kill seamus, no one tell him that" everyone laughs, "kiss hermione and marry ginny I guess."

"Hmm blaise! Luna,Ron and pansy!"

"Oh jeez"blaise mumbles as everyone laughs, "kill luna, I'm sorry!"

"I'd rather you kill me too" said Luna giggling.

"Kiss pansy, ew. And marry Ron cause it's not the most unappealing."

"Draco!" Blaise says smirking, "harry ,parker, and hermione"

"You seriously doin me like that" Draco says rolling his eyes.

"Kill mione, only cause i wouldn't be able to do that to her! Kiss parker, ughhh that's gross too, and marry Harry" Draco says the last thing quietly with a blush covering his face.

"AWWw" everyone in the room screamed besides Harry(who was too busy smirking at draco)and draco(who was a blushing mess).

"Pansy, dearest! Luna, ginny and ron"

"Oh gosh! Kill ginny, two tops can't be together" pansy laughs, " kiss ron and marry Luna?" She says questioningly.

"Ginny! Blaise,Dean,And Harry"

"Why'd you have to give me three guys?"

"Kill dean, he's literally too gay" fake coughs "for seamus" everyone else in the room laughs.

"Kiss... Blaise and marry Harry?"

"Now children we can say whoever we want it doesn't need to be in our friend group and it can be anyone, even a teacher!" Pansy says, everyone gets worried when she mentions teachers

"Ron, it's your turn hun" pansy says mischievously

"Snape" everyone gags as that name comes out of pansys mouth.

"You're kidding me!" Ron says angrily

"Harry, and slughorn"

"Ew, you're disgusting. Kill snape, kiss... slughorn" Ron says almost gagging, "and marry Harry"

"I'm done with this game" Ron says getting up.

"I'm pretty bored as well" blaise says out loud.

"Well what should we do now?" Hermione asks.

"Go on a road trip!!" Ginny says excitedly, after looking like she was thinking for a couple seconds.

Everyone agreed happily and went to prepare!

Hey babes! I'm so sorry it's taken me alonggggg time to update, and still don't prepare for updates all the time or even often