Chapter 14:bye bye closet

Third person pov

In the next couple days, everyone in the group of friends had already realized they didn't only feel platonically for a certain person in the group. Some of them even started dating..

For example dean and Seamus were already together, Blaise and Neville had gotten to together a little while ago but didn't tell anyone, Pansy and hermione had become official last night after flirting with eachother for wayyyy too long, the rest were mostly still figuring everything out, but Harry and Draco were still to scared and oblivious to do anything about their new feelings, Luna and Ginny would never tell eachother even though it was blatantly obvious to literally every other person, but Parker and Lillian were the worst.. after they had kissed they had pretended it didn't happen.
So hermiones idea was to start a chain reaction by posting about her sexuality and relationship!

Likes: 19k
Booknerd:soo this is a picture of me and my spectacular girlfriend. I just wanted to post this and say that pansy is incredible and that I could never live life without her. She has become one of my best friends and she is my soulmate. If anyone has a problem with our relationship you can live because I'm completely queer and I'm happy with that, thank you:)

Tagged: PANsyparkinson

Comments:

PANsyparkinson: I'm so proud of you mione🖤

Booknerd: couldn't have done it without you💙 PANsyparkinson

Theking:I'm so happy for you hermione, I'm glad you could finally come out:)

Booknerd: theking thanks for always helping me accept myself ron😁

Thebiwholived: all the haters can leave cause pansmione isss adorableese! But I'm so proud of you mione, I'm happy for you:)

User639: this is disgusting

PansmioneISreal:omG IM dyInG Hdhsjsuhsjsjsjs

Gaycomalfoy: I'll beat pansy if she hurts you oml🥺👊🏻👊🏻 I'm happy for you:)

Thebetterparkinson: I love you hermione🥺 yOure gONNa BE mY siStEr iN lAW WoOP

Load more comments