Chapter 18:dream land

Harry's pov

We hadn't been back from the road trip for very long when I decided to go to bed. I was exhausted and couldn't stay up any longer. I walked towards my common room and when I got in there I looked around slowly, taking in the appearance of the room, having missed it during the little while we were gone! I dragged my legs up the stairs to my dorm room, opening the door and sighing contently. I start stripping down to just my underwear then fell back onto my bed, crawling upwards and then getting under the warm, comfy covers. As I was drifting off into sleep I thought of all the fun I've had with my friends and how lucky I am to have every single one of them in my life.

I end up in the most peaceful black abyss when I hear...

Harry Potter!!

Whose calling my name? I wonder out loud as I look around at the darkness before me.

Harry, wake up.

HARRY POTTER

And at that I stir awake looking around. I'm in the great hall, and Hermione is stood next to me, while ron is on the other side of her. But it wasn't the ron that was just in my mind, it was first year ron, same for Hermione, and all the other students around me. Everyone is looking at me and I look up and see professor mcgonagall holding the sorting hat.

At that moment I started to freak out slightly, how could everything of just been some fantasy from a dream land? How could I make up everything I felt? Especially with draco.. I thought I hated him..
Atleast my anxiety and nerves of not being in the same house as my two friends had turned Into a beautiful wonderland when I thought it would be a terror. As I slowly stride up to professor mcgonagall and sit on the wooden stool waiting for her to lay the old, frayed, hat on my head, I think about how now I know that even if me, ron and Hermione get separated into different houses, it'll all be okay because I'll meet other people and still be able to keep them as my friends. I know that everything will end up just the way it's meant to and that even though dating draco malfoy seems absolutely crazy, and most of the things that happened in my dream may never happen, I know now that my life will turn out great in the end!

Authors note:

Hi loves!! This is the last chapter! I know it's not very long, and I apologize for that butttt it sums it all up and I can't really add much more to it! There will be an epilogue at some point tho so don't worry:) was this how you expected it to end? hope you enjoyed:)