01

Kim Taehyung's POV

"Hey pretty! "I heard some say this when I was walking to my new school. It was a huge and beautiful university. This is my first time seeing a huge building.

"Hey! I was talking to you. Are you new here? "I was stopping to look around when the guy grabbed me to look at him. I looked at him with a terrified reaction because I saw that his arm was full of tattoos.

"Are you deaf? Why are you not answering me? "The guy asked me again. His grip on my hands was getting worse since he gripped them tightly, which made me whine in pain.

Oh God! This is just my first day at this university, and then I am going through trouble or I will get bullied.

"It's ouchie," I mumble. The guy looks at my wrist, where he is gripping it. When he notices that he is hurting me. He quickly loses his grip on me.

"Kook, you made his wrist have a bruise," another guy beside him said.

"I was annoyed that he is not talking when I am asking him," the guy with tattoos on his arm said at the guy with red hair.

"I think he is a new student. This is the first time I saw his face." The guy with mint green hair speaks.

"Hey, are you new here? "I was flinching when the red guy's hair popped up in my face. It made me yell, and I was going to fall, but the guy with full tattoos held my wrist so that I would not fall to the ground.

"Hoseok, why are you surprising the young boy? Look, he was so scared." The mint green hair guy scolded the red hair guy, namely Hoseok; he is laughing out loud because of my reaction.

"He is so funny. I think he is from any province. This young man is too naive and innocent," Hoseok said between his laughs. I can't understand why he is laughing so loud because of my reaction. He is weird.

"Don't mind him," the tattooed guy said. I looked at him, and I found myself mesmerizing the guy in front of me. I found him cute and handsome at the same time. He had a bunny time that made him look so cute. This guy has such handsome features that I am sure that he is famous at this university. Even though he has a small scar on his left cheek, it blends well with his handsome face.

"Are you find me handsome? "The guy asked made me panic because he noticed that I was studying his handsome face.

"I am sorry. I am a new student here. I am from Daegu." I introduce myself to them. I was so embarrassed about being dumb in front of them.

"What's your name, kid? "The mint green guy asked.

"Kim Taehyung," I answered. The red-haired guy, Hoseok, put his arm around the mint green guy.

"Yoongi, you both have the same hometown," Hoseok said. The mint green guy, named Yoongi, quickly removed Hoseok's arm around him.

"Nice to meet you, Taehyung. Good luck staying here," Yoongi said.

"Stay away from the trouble, kid. If you don't go back to your hometown with broken bones and crying so hard," the full-of-tattoo guy said, which made me feel nervous and scared.

After that, the three guys left me in the hallway of the school. I am already late for my first class because the three guys are blocking my way. I hope everything will be fine at this school. I just want to finish my studies, then I will go back to my hometown.