04

Kim Taehyung's POV

I am at the library because there's no one a professor that I attend at our class. Jimin said this is normal since usually when it's first day in the school the professor didn't bother to do an orientation or meet the students.

Jimin already left me in the library since he had a dentist appointment. I was having an advance study and I borrowed Jimin's books since I can't buy with my own book I decided to write in my notebook so that I still can keep up with them.

I was busy with my notes when someone sit beside me. I didn't give him an attention since I was focused writing and studying the upcoming lessons.

"The class are not starting, why are you already studying?" A familiar voice that I heard but I maintain writing.

"I am writing all what's in the books. I only borrowed this book to my friend. Since I don't have a money to buy myself my own book I decided to write in my notebook." I answered him. I don't have any care if he will make me fun of me because I am poor.

"I can lend you a books," He said made me look at him. I was shocked when I saw him.

He is the guy who grabbed my wrist and stop me walking in the hallway. What he is doing here?

"Why are you here? I don't want any trouble," I said to him. I was going to fix my things to leave him when he stopped me.

"Hey, I am not here to put you in trouble. I want to make friends with you," He said made me stop what I am doing. I sit in my chair again and look at him. He look so sad and I don't why?

"Why are you sad?" I asked him softly.

"I don't have any real friends," He answered. I look at him with my confused face because I can't believe that he doesn't have any friends? Then who is the two person who is with him that named, Hoseok and Yoongi?

"You have friends, right? You are with them when you block my way earlier. I heard their name is Yoongi and Hoseok." I said to him. He looked at me weirdly made me gulped my own saliva.

"You remember their names? How about me? Did you know my name too?" He asked. I scratched my nape even though I didn't feel it itch. I don't remember his name that's why I feel embarrassed.

"Did you not remember?" He asked. He gives me a death glare made me giggle because he is cute.

"I didn't hear your name earlier that's why I don't know your name," I shyly said. I hope he accepts my reason.

"Okay, fine!" He said then, "I am Jeon Jungkook," He introduced himself then offered his hand for a shake hands.

I gladly accepted it then I said, "I am Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you!"

He pulled out his hand then I was flinch when Jungkook touched my cheeks then pinch it.

"Ouch! Kookie!" I yelled. He immediately stop pinching my cheeks then look at me with his bunny smiles.

"We only get to know each other right now and you already have a nice nickname to me?" He teasingly said.

"You look like a bunny that's why I called you Kookie," I said.

________

🚨 New Book - Alert 🚨

Please! Check out and support my new book! Thank you so much! 💟