03

Kim Taehyung's POV

The students here at the Jeon University are weird. It's already 7:30 a.m. which is time for the first class. The hallway was still crowded made me ask myself why they were not in a hurry same as me since we were all late for the first class. I was in a hurry because I didn't want to be scolded on my first day here at the university. 

After a minute of walking, I found my room. My heart dropped when I opened the door and saw there was only one person inside the classroom that I assigned for our first class. I went inside there might be they are just coming late. I was choosing a good chair when I saw the person with me was looking at me. I shyly smiled at him while he smiled back. 

"Are you a new student?" He asked and I immediately nodded. 

"You can sit beside me." He suggests. Of course, I will not refuse it since I need some will accompany me here at the huge university. 

"By the way, I am Park Jimin. You can call me, Jimin for short." He said while I sat down beside him.  He also offered his hand to shake hands which I accepted gladly. 

"I am Kim Taehyung, you can call me Tae for short," I said to him. He nods and gives me a big smile making me feel comfortable but there's still a little awkwardness since this is our first meeting each other.

The room was put into silence. I don't know what topic I will drop so that I and Jimin will have a conversation. I can feel he is trying to think of a topic that we can both talk about. 

"Why we are only present? Where's our professor and blockmates?" I asked made him look at me. 

"We don't have a first-class since our professor is still in a conference meeting in another country. Did you not read at our group chat?" Jimin explained, "Oh! I forgot, you are a new student that's why you are still not added to our group chat." Jimin said when he realized why I was not aware of the group chat.

"What is your username?" Jimin asked making me feel uneasy and embarrassed. I don't have a phone that is used by the internet and can download apps. I only have a keypad phone. But I have social media, I borrowed phone from my cousin and she created social media for me. 

"Ahh. Jimin, I don't have a phone the same as yours. I only had a keypad and I can't use it since the only thing that can do with my phone is text and call." I informed him while shyly showing my keypad phone. 

Jimin looked at my phone with a shocked face and I saw in his eyes that he felt pity on me. Even though this phone is not the latest or doesn't have any features same as their expensive phone. I cherish this phone since It was a gift from my grandma.