02

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"What the hell, Jungkook? Why did you bother to call the new student pretty? "Hoseok asked when we arrived at our secret room. This secret room was provided by my father. This is where we stay if we are bored or skipping a class.

"He is pretty. I saw him walking in the hallway with his innocent face while looking around because he was amused at the university. He is ethereal pretty," I said when I sat down on the couch in the room. I lose my necktie while saying what I feel like saying.

"Gosh! Are you falling in love at first sight with that new student? "Hoseok asked with his surprise face. He looks like he can't believe what I am saying about the new student. Well, I was having a thought about Hoseok's question. Do I have a love at first sight for that pretty boy named Kim Taehyung?

"Why are you overreacting, Hoseok? It's annoying," Yoongi said. He throws a pillow at Hoseok.

"I was asking, Yoongi. I was overreacting because this is the first time that Jeon Jungkook has shown an interest in someone after his breakup with his ex-girlfriend, Tzuyu." Hoseok said, which made me roll my eyes because he is reminding me of my ex-girlfriend, who cheated on me with my gang rivalry.

"Stop mentioning that girl's name. She is not worth talking about, and let's move on from being heartbroken for that girl. I regret it for begging at her. It's a worse mistake!" I exclaimed while feeling so disgusted to remember the crazy things that I did just to get back at that girl.

While I was speaking, Yoongi and Hoseok couldn't stop laughing because they also remembered the things that I did.

"Okay! I stopped mentioning her name. Let's get back at the young boy, named Kim Taehyung." Hoseok is trying to get back at the topic.

"Honestly, he caught my attention. I am interested in him." I answered his question a while ago. Hoseok is giving a reaction that he was shocked, and Yoongi is looking at me like nothing.

"Ohh, I didn't expect that," Hoseok said.

"I don't know. He is so beautiful that you can't maintain your posture when he walks past you. He is a head-turner," I continued.

"I think that's just lust or infatuation. You find him attractive; that's why you feel like something," Yoongi said, making me wonder if I am just feeling lust or infatuated.

But I think it's not lust or infatuation. The feelings that I felt when I saw Kim Taehyung were new to me. I think I was to get to know him more.

"I think he is hit by love of first sight," Hoseok said. Usually, Yoongi is already sleeping at the couch.

"I want to know information about Kim Taehyung. Hoseok, that's your task for this week," I said.

"What!? Why me? "He was going to protest when I left the room. I know he is going to rant and nag me about that order; that's why I immediately left.