Chapter 4: Fateful Encounter

"Tell me, why are you here again?" Liu Feng was currently sitting in the passenger seat of Li Shen's car that he was currently driving. They were on their way to the Qinhuangdao City of Hebei Province where one of Inspira's branch is located, it was three to four hours of drive from Beijing.

Liu Feng gasped upon hearing Li Shen's question and gave him a look of disbelief. "Are you telling me not to go on a day off?!"

Li Shen simply shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't say so."

"Such a cold-hearted person! You don't even care about me." Li Shen just sighed and told him that he already booked a room for two days and a one night stay for him. Hearing what Li Shen said, Liu Feng's face instantly lit up, his eyes sparkling.

"That's cool! Luckily I brought some extra clothes with me." Liu Feng exclaimed in pure excitement. His smile was wide and he even wanted to do a happy dance.

"Yes, you did. I thought you were going to a camp outside the resort for a week." Li Shen teased. You see, Liu Feng bought a lot of stuff, even their servants at home thought their young master would be away for a week.

Li Shen heaved a sigh. "Next time you bring your car. I'm not your driver."

"I know, but if I go and drive my car we won't be able to save gas." Li Shen frowned upon hearing Liu Feng's absurd reason. Why would he try to save gas? As if he doesn't have money at all. "Save the turtles!" As if on cue, Li Shen coughed upon hearing what he said. Luckily, he recovered quickly and cleared his throat.

"Then you commute." Li Shen said, his eyes fixated on the road.

"Are you really my bro?" Liu Feng asked rather emotional, he even clutches his chest as if his heart was hurting too much. Li Shen shook his head sideways, thinking that Liu Feng should be an actor than doing business.

It was a long ride and finally reached the destination. Li Shen got off from the car first and got his sports bag out of the back seat, followed by Liu Feng. He handed his car keys to one of the employees so he could park his car. The attractions and infinite pool came into their view as they walked through the hallway. You can immediately see what's inside from the hallway because of the glass wall that served as the partition while the other side is concrete and was adorned with paintings.

Li Shen was scanning the place while walking alongside Liu Feng when he saw a commotion at the pool area. He squinted his eyes to see what was happening. There, he saw a woman waving her hands wildly, she was slowly drowning and no one even dared to save her. As if everyone is in a state of shock and cannot even move. Others were obviously just wanted to see what was happening.

Li Shen dropped his stuff and ran towards her out of instinct. He dived into the water and swam towards her. Grabbing her by the waist, he dragged her and swam towards the 5 feet area. His arms were gently wrapped around her body, carrying her in bridal style to get her out of the pool first. She was unconscious.

He tilted her head backward and lifted her chin slightly so he can access her airways. He clipped the woman's nose and did a mouth to mouth resuscitation. He did it at least twice before the girl finally threw up some water and started coughing.

"Sir here's the towel." The hotel staff offered him some towels. "Regarding the guest sir, we will take care of her." The staff uttered in embarrassment because of what happened.

He gave the staff a serious gaze before answering with a cold voice. "Fine. Make sure to escort her afterward." Before standing up, he covered the woman's legs with a towel and used another towel to wrapped her upper body. He stood up and wrapped himself with a towel also and started walking back to get to his room. The people who were curious earlier and watched the scene unfold went back to do their own business.

"Wow, you just saved someone's life! How could you act so cool by yourself Shen!" Li Shen's buddy exclaimed while playfully punching him on the shoulder while laughing.

'I'll make sure to do some talking later. For now, I gotta get some rest.' Li Shen thought. They left the pool area, leaving Zhen Wei to the hotel staff.

"Maam, what room number are you staying at? I'll escort you." The woman politely asked shyly due to embarrassment because of what happened earlier.

"No, I'm okay. I'll head back on my own." Zhen Wei answered, waving her hands to decline the offer.

The staff's eyes widened, she didn't want to lose her job for not doing it properly and based on their boss' order. "No ma'am I insist! Please let me accompany you to your room." She sighed and let the staff do her work.

As she was being escorted by the female staff she can't help but ask her a question. "Uh miss, the guy earlier. May I know who is he?" Before Li Shen left, Zhen Wei caught a glimpse of his face and thought he was familiar.

"Sorry maam but I can't disclose any formation about our guest." She answered. Zhen Wei understands her point so she did not ask any further. "Sorry about earlier maam, if it weren't for that kid you would have not suffered."

"It's okay. I know the kid did not mean to push me off, too bad I just don't know how to swim." Zhen Wei retorted and gave off a slight laugh.

They exchanged a few words until they reached her room. She also got to know the staff's name, she was Yu Fe and was the manager of the resort she was currently staying at. After expressing her gratitude she bid goodbye and entered her room.

"Zhen Wei, what happened? Are you that excited that you went swimming not even changing your clothes?" Zhen Wei laughed at Tang Yiyi's remarks and told her what happened to her earlier.

"Was he good looking?" She asked excitedly in her high pitch voice which Zhen Wei answered with a playful pinch on her waist. "Owie! I was just asking ah."

"Fine. I won't ask anymore." Tang Yiyi pouted. "I'm hungry already! Let's change clothes and eat so we can go swimming later."

Tang Yiyi hopped happily inside the bathroom, swimsuit at hand. After a couple of minutes, she went out of the bathroom wearing a sexy nude color one-piece swimsuit, it has a low back that reached just below her waistline. The swimwear hugged her body perfectly emphasizing her curvy body. She topped it off with a black lace cover-up and wore a pair of flipflops.

"Your turn Wei!" She said excitedly. Tang Yiyi blocked her when she was about to enter the bathroom with a rash guard and sport shorts at hand.

"Oh goodness, you don't have a taste, my dear Wei!" She went to get something in her bag and told Zhen Wei to wait for her. She won't let Zhen Wei wear her chosen attire, instead, she quickly rummaged inside her bag throwing some of her clothes on the bed. She was afraid Zhen Wei would spoil their vacation and brought some spare swimsuits.

Her eyes sparkled when she got her hands on a pair of bikini. She quickly pushed Zhen Wei inside the bathroom grabbing her clothes on her hands and placing it with a new one. She even locked the door herself and told Zhen Wei to change her clothes faster because she's hungry already when in fact she was just too excited to see her in a bikini.

Zhen Wei took a deep breath. She was caught off guard and was pushed without her even reacting. She sighed and scanned what Tang Yiyi gave her. It was a two-piece black swimsuit and a white lace cover-up that has a plunging neckline. Her cheeks flushed when she saw her reflection in the mirror. She has a slender body and had curves in the right places. She was blessed with both breasts and butt. She was quite hesitant to go out of the bathroom after she saw herself.

Tang Yiyi was practically banging at the door making Zhen Wei have no choice but to open the door and step outside the bathroom. "Omg! I'm glad I brought that with me."

Tang Yiyi pulled Zhen Wei and made her sit in front of the dresser. She took out her make-up kit and applied lipstick on Zhen Wei. She even put blush on her cheeks and pulled her hair in a messy bun that completely made her even hotter.

"We're done! Let's go I'm hungry." Satisfied with her work, she dragged Zhen Wei outside their room who was blushing all over.

Zhen Wei was too shy and was dragged around the resort by her friend. Tang Yiyi didn't mind her, she knew Zhen Wei just needs some time to get used to it.