Chapter 5: Stray Attack

Your POV

Red alarms were ringing in the base.

"What happened old man ?" I ask Speedwagon.
"A large Stray attack at the mall. It got past the police. Take Kakyoin and Bucciarati with you." He says with a serious look.
"On it." I say with a nod.
"Y/n. Take these." He says while handing me a bunch of assault rifle bullets.
"What do I do with these ? I can't use them." I say annoyed.
"These are holy bullets, strong enough to use against devils, strays and fallen angels. Your stand is strong enough to fire them off. Just flick them and you can attack from long range."
"Thanks, old man." I say before leaving.

I run downstairs and I search for the guys. I eventually find them taking some equipment.

"Guys, Stray attack at the mall. Let's go !"

They nod and Bucciarati opens zippers to move faster.

"ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI !" Sticky Fingers yells as it continues to open and close zippers.

We finally reach the surface and we see a large boar looking stray destroying the mall. But we also see the entire peerage of Sona and Rias defeated.

"Pathetic. They all really on the Issei, but they aren't able to protect themselves." Bucciarati says with a shake of his head.
"We can worry about them later. We have to stop this Stray first. Hierophant Green !" Kakyoin yells.

Immediately his stand comes out and surrounds the stray with a large amount of tentacles.

"Take this ! Emerald Splash !" He yells.

Hierophant Green makes a motion with his hands and emeralds start to shoot out. They hit the stray full force. It cries out in agony and tries to escape, but the tentacles won't let him through.

"Sticky Fingers !" Bucciarati yells.
"ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI !" Sticky Fingers yells while punching the stray.

Zippers appear all over the stray's arm and Bucciarati opens them. The arms gets ripped off and it cries in further pain.

"Crazy Diamond !" I yell while giving him a few bullets.

He aims and shoots a bullet with a flick. The bullet enters it's torso. Then another one in his head. It falls onto the ground weakened.

"Bucciarati !" I yell.
"Got it !" He replies.
"ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARRIVEDERACI !"
"DORARARARARARARARARA DORA !"

The stray flies away and is knocked out instantly.

"Good job." Kakyoin says.

Me and Bucciarati nod. But then we hear a loud cough behind us. We all turn around and we see Rias standing there with a cocky smirk on her face.

"Wow, Y/n. I didn't know you had that much power at your disposal."
"Cut the bullcrap Gremory. What do you really want ?"
"I want you to join my peerage."
"Not interested." I say while walking away with the boys.

Then Crazy Diamond comes out to pull me to the side. A large ball of energy passes me. I look back to Rias to see her standing there with her hands outstretched.